Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: Montana Migration Thread

Default Re: Montana Migration Thread

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    Wonder what the ncaa has written about air conditions before calling a game.
    Good thing the high school officials are not in charge, as a few of the schedules for some of the western Montana teams were changed to different locations or cancelled due to the air quality.

On a side note, was up in Glacier NP today and the views were terrible compared to my previous trip. I saw one family all wearing masks, though I thought that was a bit overboard. I do look forward to seeing sunny skies again when it all clears up.

Quote Originally Posted by BraxtonT View Post
    Good thing the high school officials are not in charge, as a few of the schedules for some of the western Montana teams were changed to different locations or cancelled due to the air quality.

On a side note, was up in Glacier NP today and the views were terrible compared to my previous trip. I saw one family all wearing masks, though I thought that was a bit overboard. I do look forward to seeing sunny skies again when it all clears up.

Most masks wont even help with this shit anyway. The real dangerous particles are too small to be trapped by any but the more expensive masks...

Can't blame the local HSs fro canceling or rescheduling. Yes its really that bad.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by BraxtonT View Post

I suppose it's possible that they are all just really ugly.

http://www.airnow.gov/#tabs-1

According to this it is unhealthy and to the northwest is a very unhealthy spot. But unhealthy stretches all the way to western ND now...

Wonder if the ESPN broadcast is reason why there wasn't any discussion on any changes...

Sent from Win8 phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Good grief...... We have been living with this damn smoke here in Western Wyoming for 3 weeks. Nut up and cheer the Herd on to Victory!

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    Good grief...... We have been living with this damn smoke here in Western Wyoming for 3 weeks. Nut up and cheer the Herd on to Victory!
    Ain't no damn smoke stopping this Bison fan right here.
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Ain't no damn smoke stopping this Bison fan right here.

Nosib! Nosib! Nosib!!! Nosib! Nosib! Nosib!!!!

No question the smoke is bad, bad cancelling high school game? Country has gotten soft.....

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    No question the smoke is bad, bad cancelling high school game? Country has gotten soft.....
    Agreed......
    AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

Quote Originally Posted by Green1 View Post
    Nosib! Nosib! Nosib!!! Nosib! Nosib! Nosib!!!!

You may be pleased to know that I will be wearing the original NOSIB shirt today. Don't fix what ain't broke.