Page 99 of 390 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Ok so compare that to Iowa and Kstate recruits. How am I wrong?
    I'm not gonna waste my time. Don't give a shit how many * recruits anyone has to be honest because if you know anything about the * system you'll know it's fucking stupid.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I'm not gonna waste my time. Don't give a shit how many * recruits anyone has to be honest because if you know anything about the * system you'll know it's fucking stupid.
    Amen, brother! I've got a friend constantly chirping about all the *s his USC studs have, hasn't really helped USC lately. This will be a great game, and real test for our still young team. Baptism by fire for some our young d line and CB.

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

We will have to play alot of nickle to get enough speed on the field

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I get your gist but it’s still an overreaction. Star rankings do mean something, just not as much as people think. I would love to be able to recruit a bunch of freak athlete NFL ready bodies.

Holy shit we're doomed guys, 4* athletes.........
    Not doomed, but very difficult to match up with.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Available on Dish and Direct via the sports package.
    Unless something has recently changed, Pac 12 network is NOT on DIRECTV. The bar where I host watch parties had to get a couple Comcast boxes to show CU games. Which was a pain in the ass, because someone (me) had to get on a ladder or stand on the bar and change HDMI cables and go in the back room and change cables. They quit doing it because there weren't enough CU fans to justify the cost. If it's on PAC 12 I may be SOL for that game...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Unless something has recently changed, Pac 12 network is NOT on DIRECTV. The bar where I host watch parties had to get a couple Comcast boxes to show CU games. Which was a pain in the ass, because someone (me) had to get on a ladder or stand on the bar and change HDMI cables and go in the back room and change cables. They quit doing it because there weren't enough CU fans to justify the cost. If it's on PAC 12 I may be SOL for that game...
    Sling TV might be your friend, might even be able to get the game for free with a trial. That said, it is an intriguing enough of a matchup that FOX or ESPN might pick it.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Not doomed, but very difficult to match up with.
    Not to the homers. NDSU matches well with everybody. Especially with currently zero NFL talent in the secondary. But there’s a 2016 game vs Iowa that ducks fans can scout that features nobody on the current NDSU team playing in the game.

Bought 2 tix on SeatGeek for $86 each as insurance.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Not to the homers. NDSU matches well with everybody. Especially with currently zero NFL talent in the secondary. But there’s a 2016 game vs Iowa that ducks fans can scout that features nobody on the current NDSU team playing in the game.
    NDSU could pull it off. The true asshats are the ones thinking Oregon will win 50-3.