Page 90 of 390 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    I always forget JBB exists...I dont think I ever really had to chance to deal with him. Hes always been banned from a board by the time I arrive at one I think.
    He came back under a new alias last year:

Quote Originally Posted by Greta Van Herd View Post
    Thank-you. I also intend on saving Bisonville while I'm at it.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    JBB and Lakes over there. LMAO. JBB with a post saying we're -3.5 Favorites. LOL
    Yes that’s ridiculous. Funny part is that the average duck fan will think they’re 40 point favorites. The truth lies in the middle

Its early, but Duck Writer for 247 predicts 30-24 Oregon

https://247sports.com/college/oregon...mpression=true

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Small time fcs trolls. Isn't there a bridge all the kids jump off near Eugene? Those trolls may never leave Eugene.
    Well, they would also never touch bottom in a 5’ deep river.

I think we should make a Gnome of Lakes. I’ll provide the pic if someone else can do the photoshop!!?? We can then reference it in the Bisonville dictionary when someone complains about him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Well, they would also never touch bottom in a 5’ deep river.

I think we should make a Gnome of Lakes. I’ll provide the pic if someone else can do the photoshop!!?? We can then reference it in the Bisonville dictionary when someone complains about him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

Good God how many alias does chapo/lake have?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    He came back under a new alias last year:
    Right again, Cliff Clavin.

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    I don't disagree with what you have posted but I am just as concerned with a gameplan that hinders Lance. When he sees the opportunity he has a natural tendancy to take off and in great part that is why he is an offensive weapon. In other words, let him have the option to do what he does best.
    I have no argument with that.
    But that is not what I was thinking in my post. My concern is calling repeated quarterback runs up the middle or other RB like play-calls and building a game plan around this.
    On an option play, a broken play of some type, pass play with no receivers open, and Lance has a lane - go for it. (and perhaps learn when to slide).

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Yes that’s ridiculous. Funny part is that the average duck fan will think they’re 40 point favorites. The truth lies in the middle
    Nope. NDSU is not Nevada. Most Ducks are intelligent enough to know that 40 points would be an outlier score.

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Good God how many alias does chapo/lake have?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    he knows what hes doing. right now he's the role of the puppetmaster on most duck sites.