Page 66 of 390 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    The ducks of 5-7 years ago were a finesse team but that defense I saw yesterday was playing fast AND hard.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    That is specifically Cristobal's plan. Our big linemen can move. I guess the finesse might be there somewhere but for now the monster blowout wins are gone.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by rockthief View Post
    That is specifically Cristobal's plan. Our big linemen can move. I guess the finesse might be there somewhere but for now the monster blowout wins are gone.
    You will really miss Herbert, a'la KSU missing Klein in '13. Ducks/Bison will be a great, great game for both fans. Your fanbase probably doesn't get that? Question, not statement.

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    You will really miss Herbert, a'la KSU missing Klein in '13. Ducks/Bison will be a great, great game for both fans. Your fanbase probably doesn't get that? Question, not statement.
    Oh some get it, but there is that FBS vs FCS silly arrogance which the Bison have kicked in the ass many times. Most Ducks are realists though and looking forward to this game with honest delight and a bit of concern.
    Yes we will miss Herbert. Shough will do well.

We have high, maybe even unrealistic, hope, for a young, very talented team. Trey Lance is the real deal, he wrecks opposing defenses.....as a rFr. We bring an attitude you don't see from 99% of FCS teams, we expect to win. Who replaces Herbert? Rumor here is a transfer.

We have high, maybe even unrealistic, hope, for a young, very talented team. Trey Lance is the real deal, he wrecks opposing defenses.....as a rFr. We bring an attitude you don't see from 99% of FCS teams, we expect to win. Who replaces Herbert? Rumor here is a transfer.
    The transfer would be the man from Wake Forest,Jamie Newman. Shough is the current backup and has done very well in garbage time and in the spring game. IF he is good in the Spring game it will be interesting to see how Shough reacts to his competition for the QB spot should Newman come to Eugene. There are a couple promising Freshman here soon so the cupboard will be full.

The transfer would be the man from Wake Forest,Jamie Newman. Shough is the current backup and has done very well in garbage time and in the spring game. IF he is good in the Spring game it will be interesting to see how Shough reacts to his competition for the QB spot should Newman come to Eugene. There are a couple promising Freshman here soon so the cupboard will be full.
    Any thoughts on ticket availability for this game? How does Duck nation view these ooc games vs FCS teams? IOW if I am unable to get tickets via NDSU, how difficult/expensive are tickets? Pissed at myself for missing the cyber Monday sale.

Any thoughts on ticket availability for this game? How does Duck nation view these ooc games vs FCS teams? IOW if I am unable to get tickets via NDSU, how difficult/expensive are tickets? Pissed at myself for missing the cyber Monday sale.
    HEre is one - dn't know anything about it though. https://www.vividseats.com/ncaaf/ore...5-3280625.html

I expect it will be close to a sellout. Many of us do not like playing FCS teams , but NDSU is not the ordinary FCS group. Eugene is a beautiful city. Autzen is a great setting. I expect there will be discussions in the months ahead. I love both teams and hope to attend.
    THere is probably a link to the Autzen Stadium ticket office somewhere.

HEre is one - dn't know anything about it though. https://www.vividseats.com/ncaaf/ore...5-3280625.html

I expect it will be close to a sellout. Many of us do not like playing FCS teams , but NDSU is not the ordinary FCS group. Eugene is a beautiful city. Autzen is a great setting. I expect there will be discussions in the months ahead. I love both teams and hope to attend.
    THere is probably a link to the Autzen Stadium ticket office somewhere.
    +++++ to this. I'm actually a Ducks T&F season ticket holder. Looking forward to Oly trials this year and World championships 2021. Personally, I didn't care for the Chip Kelly experiment. That set you back.

+++++ to this. I'm actually a Ducks T&F season ticket holder. Looking forward to Oly trials this year and World championships 2021. Personally, I didn't care for the Chip Kelly experiment. That set you back.
    Chip won us a lot of games.

The new Hayward Field will blow your mind. I never imagined such a magnificent thing for T & F but it is well onto completion.

Chip won us a lot of games.

The new Hayward Field will blow your mind. I never imagined such a magnificent thing for T & F but it is well onto completion.
    Thanks for the info. I hope you find the majority of Bison fans respectful of what the Ducks bring to this game. It will almost certainly be our biggest challenge to date. Currently, it takes a big sack of balls to schedule us.