Page 45 of 390 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

If you plan on booking a sleeping car on the empire builder, book now. They actually are booked years in advance.
    But it is a luxurious way to travel.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Ducks rolling

They may put their backup in soon. The guy we could be playing next year.

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Booked our plane tickets and and renting a house for the weekend. Same price as the hotels we looked at.

Quote Originally Posted by heckler View Post
    Booked our plane tickets and and renting a house for the weekend. Same price as the hotels we looked at.
    You have room for how many?? Asking for a friend....
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Seriously, what do you think the final score and spread will be in Eugene? There's a more than realistic chance they make the CFP this year. Only looking for serious answers and no arguing or calling out people. We all get to have our own opinion without fear of being bullied or swayed.

I will actually be surprised if the Bison don't hold their own. This team has improved leaps and bounds since early September as every knew they would. Bison should be bigger and faster next year with the same cast of players. Trey should be ready for the challenge. I would be surprised if its worse than a two TD loss, yet, a really close game or win would not surprise me. In years past Iowa and K state were highly regarded in defeat, Oregon surely takes a step back losing a big time QB coming into next year.

I think the spread will be Oregon by 14 to 17. I'd bet the Bison cover. That kind of spread would put NDSU somewhere between +600 and +1000 on the money line… would be a tempting bet ($100 would net you $700-$1100 if the Bison pulled the upset).

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I think the spread will be Oregon by 14 to 17. I'd bet the Bison cover. That kind of spread would put NDSU somewhere between +600 and +1000 on the money line… would be a tempting bet ($100 would net you $700-$1100 if the Bison pulled the upset).
    I'd say that's pretty close. Like Know It All said, I fully expect the Bison to show up for work and hold their own at the very least. I do kind of think Oregon will be slightly surprised with the product that we will put on the field being FCS and all. I'm in the realm of a close loss (by 7-10)-close win (By 3-7). I would be absolutely shocked if we let them roll all over us in a loss (say 17 pts plus).

Final score with green colored glasses
    Bison 27
    Ducks 24

Final score without the cool classes
    Bison 21
    Ducks 31
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

One guy shouldn't make a huge difference.... But it will. With Jabril we have a chance, without I don't see it. 10-14 point swing if he stays or goes pro

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    One guy shouldn't make a huge difference.... But it will. With Jabril we have a chance, without I don't see it. 10-14 point swing if he stays or goes pro
    No non-QB is worth 10 points in spread