Page 41 of 390 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    “To be fair,” holding a team to 35 points is kind of impressive.....for a Big Sky team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU German from Russia View Post
    My brother (NDSU Alum) recently moved to Eugene & really likes it. He bought season tickets for the Ducks & WOW are they cheaper then Bison tickets.

I’m planning to see the Bison game w him, play for the week & then watch the Ohio State Buckeyes vs Ducks the following weekend. Hoping Ducks are focused on Buckeyes & overlook the FCS team from ND.

I’m hoping we can get the ducks on a down year, as it sounds like their QB along w several O lineman will be graduating. Perhaps this will play in Bison favor as our (currently) young teams has time to gel together & gain more experience.

The U of Oregon athletic facilities are impressive, to say the least.....and that’s coming from someone who’s worked in A/E consulting for past 20 years. I love these P5 games!
    According to Our Lads, they have 4 SR starting OL this year. Herbert big loss at QB. Could have whole secondary back. They have some good recruiting classes last few years

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Did you see thier FBOOK post After??

get ready to Laugh: "held their own....and Fantastic?" WUT?

Montana 3, #15 Oregon 35. FINAL.

Extremely proud of this Grizzly team! They held their own against the top-15 Ducks and held Oregon to just 35 points! Fantastic effort!

We’re back home in Washington-Grizzly Stadium next weekend! See you all there, Griz Nation!

#UpWithMontana #GoGriz
    What a bunch of dorks

Well Nevada is only half as good as Montana so there's that....

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Just looked through the depth chart for the UC Davis game. The offense is loaded with Jr's and the defense with Sophmore's. If everyone can stay healthy and Cox stays, we are going to be freaking loaded next year. The biggest challenge will be building depth for the d-line. I think we stand a hell of a chance in this game considering who they lose.

I was a little hesitant to attend this game but after seeing how good Lance is I am all in for this one. Anyone scope out hotels yet? I'm thinking the LaQuinta as it is within walking distance of the stadium. Looks like a long day of flying to get to Eugene from Fargo. Lots of connections.

Quote Originally Posted by laketrout24 View Post
    I was a little hesitant to attend this game but after seeing how good Lance is I am all in for this one. Anyone scope out hotels yet? I'm thinking the LaQuinta as it is within walking distance of the stadium. Looks like a long day of flying to get to Eugene from Fargo. Lots of connections.
    I just booked the Campus Inn for 2 nights. On Hotels.com anyway the LaQuinta was going for 400 a night!
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I just booked the Campus Inn for 2 nights. On Hotels.com anyway the LaQuinta was going for 400 a night!
    Booked the Home2 Hilton for $180 per night.
    Looking good Billy Ray!

Quote Originally Posted by laketrout24 View Post
    The most direct route is using United. FAR-DEN-EUG. If you use Delta, you'll have to stop at least once more. Normally FAR-MSP-SLC-EUG or FAR-MSP-SEA-EUG. No personal experience, but I've been told SLC is better than SEA. Smaller and easier to navigate when just making a connecting flight.

The LaQuinta is definitely the easiest, but I suspect the rates will be terrible. But if you're willing to spend the money, I would look there, the EVEN next door, or the Hyatt Place in the Oakway Center. The Hyatt is just a little bit further walk, but has much more food and shopping options close by. Google says about a 13 minute walk from LaQuinta and 24 min walk from Hyatt Place.

Another good option is to stay up in the Gateway area of Springfield and take a shuttle bus. $5 round trip and the shuttles only run at halftime and after the game for 60 minutes. They start running three hours before the game and run every 30 minutes. That increases to every 10-20 minutes as the start time approaches. From the Gateway hotel area, it's about a 15 minute walk to the shuttle pickup location. I think you'd get better rates and have much more food and drink options nearby. It's not a picturesque section of town(apart from the view of nearby Spores Point in the Coberg Hills), but it's convenient if all you're doing is coming to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    Booked the Home2 Hilton for $180 per night.
    Good place to stay if you want to take in the downtown vibe. Fairly new and tons of places nearby to shop, eat or hang out. 12 minute walk to the shuttle, or 30 min to the stadium.