Page 366 of 390 FirstFirst ... 266316356364365366367368376 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,660 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by RatherBeYachting View Post
    If the season, or even just the non conference slate, is canceled our fan base will be devastated. We have one of our biggest OOC home games ever with Ohio State. And an incredible home slate of Washington, USC, Arizona State, and Stanford.
    It certainly seems like the season is not going to happen, so many variables to get the college athletes back together. Might be just too much to overcome for this fall.

Quote Originally Posted by wisco4 View Post
    It certainly seems like the season is not going to happen, so many variables to get the college athletes back together. Might be just too much to overcome for this fall.
    i think it's premature to throw in the towel now. There is at least 3 months before a decision must be made. We have only been dealing with this shit for a month in the US and its already peaked.

Quote Originally Posted by wisco4 View Post
    What variables???? Just wont have spring ball. Athletes will work out on there own in the off season just like they used to years ago. Fall ball will be a lot more interesting.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

no sh.t. August 1st is Fall camp. 3.5 months alot will change
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I'm generally optomistic regarding Covid. BUT college football will be TOUGH to pull off, ON TIME and as scheduled. The way I see it is that virtually EVERYSINGLE AD and President of EVERY D-1 College would have to agree to continue business as usual, all by the same time to make this work. If the B1G or B12 or even just a handful of schools total aren't 100% on board with coming back at the same time, I think that would be enough to hold EVERYTHING back, unfortunately.

I will be devastated if the Oregon Game is cancelled. Honestly its such a big deal for me that I would favor the following scenarios most:
    1. Entire season as scheduled
    2. Entire season, but postponed for a later time.
    3. Conference schedule, as scheduled- no OOC
    4. No season
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Don't see why a decision has to be made 3 months before hand. Let it play out and see where we are in July. I would say mid July would be the time to decide to pull the plug or not for this season.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

We're already on the back nine. We'll be back to normal in 6 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    We're already on the back nine. We'll be back to normal in 6 weeks.

Yep, OK. Just making a note of your location...

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Yep, OK. Just making a note of your location...
    Shocking that a guy on an NDSU board would be from North Dakota, yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Shocking that a guy on an NDSU board would be from North Dakota, yeah?
    Too right. Alas once it's out there on the interwebs it is forever whether you update it or not. There are backups of the site you see...