Page 364 of 390 FirstFirst ... 264314354362363364365366374 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,640 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    WTF is the chick on this video and why is she on there? She's clueless.
    I think she was a guest for the day. I subscribe to his channel and that was the only day I've seen her there
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    Apologies if this has already been posted. LSU said no, Clemson said no, Alabama said no.
    https://youtu.be/U95OiiGDY1o
    Is the forum article on this?

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I do actually like listening to this guy. He seems knowledgeable and realistic but not homerish in any way that I have seen.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Grizzled is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

That is the first I have heard of that from anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Going back to Ducky fans poo pooing us even bringing up Radunz and anytime we mention they have 4 new starters they bring up Sewell, as if he can block 4 guys on his own.
    Radunz seems absolutely legit. And while we're all extremely confident in Penei's ability to anchor the line, I don't think the confidence in the line is based on that. It's based on the talent coming in to those 4 open spots and these coaches' emphasis on and proven track record of producing good line play. With the exception of center, the guys set to start have been in the program at least a year and are big, athletic guys. Center is a concern though. It's between a JC guy (who was an all-american but at guard) and a former walk-on Jr. The confidence is largely based on faith, but that faith is based on past experience ... and the knowledge that these guys have been practicing with and against other very talented players for 1-3 years. Admittedly, we had a really talented (but young) group in 2009 (Chip's first year as HC). They went to the Rose Bowl that year but struggled mightily in game 1 @ Boise St. But this game won't be on the road, and that BSU team won the Fiesta Bowl and ended up #4 in the country. I still see the LOS as a pretty solid advantage for Oregon, but mostly because our defense should be exceptional.

I've seen an uptick in NDSU-Oregon twitter bickering this week. The stay at home thing must have people really bored.

Out of curiosity I looked up Oregon's track record against the FCS since 2010 when they implemented the one P-5, one FCS, one G-5 scheduling school of thought. Average score has been 60.4 to 14.5 - and I know NDSU isn't the average FCS team but by far the absolute best, still interesting. And should shed some insight on why Oregon fans view the FCS the way they do.

The only one that wasn't a complete tear down was against Eastern Washington in 2015, when our awful at the time defense couldn't stop Cooper Kupp and he went off for 15, 246, and 3 TDs. And even in that one Oregon put up 731 yards of offense and won by 19.

I think the more educated part of our fan base expects a close but comfortable win, not a blowout. But I've seen some hot takes from NDSU fans on twitter. One of them listed off half the positions and said Oregon's starters couldn't start at NDSU at those positions.

Quote Originally Posted by RatherBeYachting View Post
    I've seen an uptick in NDSU-Oregon twitter bickering this week. The stay at home thing must have people really bored.

Out of curiosity I looked up Oregon's track record against the FCS since 2010 when they implemented the one P-5, one FCS, one G-5 scheduling school of thought. Average score has been 60.4 to 14.5 - and I know NDSU isn't the average FCS team but by far the absolute best, still interesting. And should shed some insight on why Oregon fans view the FCS the way they do.

The only one that wasn't a complete tear down was against Eastern Washington in 2015, when our awful at the time defense couldn't stop Cooper Kupp and he went off for 15, 246, and 3 TDs. And even in that one Oregon put up 731 yards of offense and won by 19.

I think the more educated part of our fan base expects a close but comfortable win, not a blowout. But I've seen some hot takes from NDSU fans on twitter. One of them listed off half the positions and said Oregon's starters couldn't start at NDSU at those positions.
    Has anyone been able to stop Cooper Kupp at any level?

Quote Originally Posted by RatherBeYachting View Post

Must be Lakes/El Chapo, just ignore him like we do.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Must be Lakes/El Chapo, just ignore him like we do.
    no its JBB the und fan that acts like a NDSU fan he crazy in the head
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    no its JBB the und fan that acts like a NDSU fan he crazy in the head
    Its like you are having a deja vu moment.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."