Page 329 of 390 FirstFirst ... 229279319327328329330331339379 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,290 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

Quote Originally Posted by QB11SD View Post
    Just basing off 2019 NDSU had 1 (could be wrong maybe 2) player invited to the combine. The Ducks has 7. There is a substantial talent gap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hold the phone there now QB. You completely discount the possibility that there may be some “invite bias” now don’t you? No “sub-division profiling” going on here?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

I don't think anyone is saying Oregon doesn't have more talent. Why do you guys keep posting it?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    I don't think anyone is saying Oregon doesn't have more talent. Why do you guys keep posting it?
    These types just can't help themselves......what will be even more enjoyable is when NDSU still beats Oregon despite the loss of our All American linebacker. They got PAC 12 speed, we got Midwest quickness and toughness. Bison stomp the cute little duckies in their shiny new uniforms. So before the game do Oregon players do a runway show to model their latest football uniform fashion?

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Hold the phone there now QB. You completely discount the possibility that there may be some “invite bias” now don’t you? No “sub-division profiling” going on here?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    There was a player from Rhyne-Lenoir. No there is no invite bias, this isn’t about propping up FBS this is about getting the best players out there for NFL teams to evaluate.

Quote Originally Posted by QB11SD View Post
    There was a player from Rhyne-Lenoir. No there is no invite bias, this isn’t about propping up FBS this is about getting the best players out there for NFL teams to evaluate.

Mmmmmm Dokay.
    Don't believe everything you think.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Uncommon.Name View Post
    Oregon plays FCS (Division I-AA) nearly every season as warm-up. I think they know the level of talent.
    Thank you for clarifying D IAA for us. We had no idea what FCS was before you enlightened us.

And no, you have never played an FCS team like NDSU.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Uncommon.Name View Post
    Exactly. I'm not disputing NDSU isn't heads and shoulders about the rest of the FCS but there is an obvious gap from FCS to FBS. Just like there is a gap between P5 and most non-P5 schools in FBS. Will Oregon sleep on NDSU? I don't think they will be it's possible. I do know that Oregon adjusted very well in the 2nd half of games throughout 2019 and I think this will definitely be a 2nd half game.
    NDSU is better than every G5 team but POSSIBLY 2.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    These types just can't help themselves......what will be even more enjoyable is when NDSU still beats Oregon despite the loss of our All American linebacker. They got PAC 12 speed, we got Midwest quickness and toughness. Bison stomp the cute little duckies in their shiny new uniforms. So before the game do Oregon players do a runway show to model their latest football uniform fashion?
    I have honestly seen in person 3rd graders smack talk better then that
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Yes and in high heels in support of their lgbqtabcdefg community

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Default NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Yes and in high heels in support of their lgbqtabcdefg community

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Great political post, captain dipshit. Didn’t you learn last time?