Page 289 of 390 FirstFirst ... 189239279287288289290291299339389 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    The Auburn loss really stings huh? Was it worse than ASU loss?

And, I wasn’t comparing anything. You brought up and dissed our MN win by basically calling MN a crap P5 team. I merely (subtly?) pointed out that MN would likely have beat the Ducks last year, and that hurt your feelings too.

Bottom line is that if anyone posts anything that doesn’t fit your narrative/position that the Ducks are God’s gift to 2020 college football, they are not only wrong, but dumb. I’d say your dumb to think the Ducks are that ... and don’t tell us you don’t think that way, cuz it’s obvious you do. Someone could argue that the FargoDOME has a more controlled atmospheric environment for football compared to Autzen Stadium (outdoor mind you) and you’d argue the point because nothing, and I mean nothing is better than any and all things Ducks football 2020.

Whether we beat you or don’t, I for one won’t be cheering for the 2020 Ducks in any game, largely because of your arrogant and elitist attitude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2011 Minnesota and 2019 Minnesota aren’t equivalents. Using this same completely worthless transitive logic Oregon would blow out 2019 Minnesota because Wisconsin did. We have no clue who would have won you can make transitive arguments to support any bias you want. Which is why I haven’t made such arguments based on single game samples with entirely different circumstances even though I could have the entire time.

I’ve called one argument dumb on here. And it’s the one you just made, because it is indefensibly stupid.

Default NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by QB11SD View Post
    2011 Minnesota and 2019 Minnesota aren’t equivalents. Using this same completely worthless transitive logic Oregon would blow out 2019 Minnesota because Wisconsin did. We have no clue who would have won you can make transitive arguments to support any bias you want. Which is why I haven’t made such arguments based on single game samples with entirely different circumstances even though I could have the entire time.

I’ve called one argument dumb on here. And it’s the one you just made, because it is indefensibly stupid.

Lmao—nice deflection. You brought up our win over MN in response to a post that we have beaten several FBS programs. I pointed out that the MN program you dissed beat a team you lost too. Simple as that.Fact actually.

To the extent that’s transitive, it’s also true to the same extent.

#Godsgifttocollegefootball2020

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Lmao—nice deflection. You brought up our win over MN in response to a post that we have beaten several FBS programs. I pointed out that the MN program you dissed beat a team you lost too. Simple as that.Fact actually.

#Godsgifttocollegefootball2020

Oregon beat a team that beat Minnesota. Also fact.

Now that we have both made factual statements that have literally nothing to do or even a single tangible association with Minn vs NDSU 2011 can you make an effort to stay on task?

That 2011 Minnesota team was bipolar. Lost to a 10-2 USC team 19-17 (R. Woods had 17/177/3), lost to NDSU 37-24, lost to Michigan the next week 58-0.

Applying the always-reliable transitive property, that Michigan team lost by two scores to a Michigan State team that lost by two scores to a Notre Dame team that lost by two scores to... USC.

The transitive property is fun

Quote Originally Posted by Stumptown View Post
    That 2011 Minnesota team was bipolar. Lost to a 10-2 USC team 19-17 (R. Woods had 17/177/3), lost to NDSU 37-24, lost to Michigan the next week 58-0.

Applying the always-reliable transitive property, that Michigan team lost by two scores to a Michigan State team that lost by two scores to a Notre Dame team that lost by two scores to... USC.

The transitive property is fun
    It’s even more fun when you don’t even use scores, you just assume the team is better (Buckeyes > Ducks > Bison)...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Default NDSU vs Ducks

[QUOTE=QB11SD;1411122]Oregon beat a team that beat Minnesota. Also fact.

Now that we have both made factual statements that have literally nothing to do or even a single tangible association with Minn vs NDSU 2011 can you make an effort to stay on task?
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Default NDSU vs Ducks

[QUOTE=CAS4127;1411126]

Sure, but since this doesn’t fit your #Godsgiftto2020football, you’ll argue the point.

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

NDSU only gets to play the teams that schedule with them.

Appreciate oregon giving the opportunity and being good this year.

Apparently Alabama couldn’t/wouldn’t and i will give oregon transitive credit there.

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    It’s even more fun when you don’t even use scores, you just assume the team is better (Buckeyes > Ducks > Bison)...
    Agreed. Since we can’t assume Oregon is better than NDSU, would you like to bet $500 on the game straight up? I’ll even give you -3 for the home field advantage.

F*** the sharps in Vegas and their assumptions/spreads, right?

[QUOTE=CAS4127;1411126]

I see the Ducks are stealing from shitty P5 programs now—> https://twitter.com/brucefeldmancfb/...320577024?s=21

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO