Page 282 of 390 FirstFirst ... 182232272280281282283284292332382 ... LastLast
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by Stumptown View Post
    Oregon fan here. Finally got through the account verification process...

Now listen up here you ********** ...

I kid, I kid. Have enjoyed reading the thread these last two weeks and can’t wait to welcome you all to Autzen. Had a chance to interact with a lot of Wisconsin fans at the RB and was just blown away by them. It was louder on the first 3rd and 8 of the game than any stadium I’ve ever been in. I hope you guys come away with similar feelings about our crowd, if not the same outcome.

Cheers to a pair of national championship seasons
    Uh oh.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    no, deadline to submit. week from today for draw.
    Its the 21st..............
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Default NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    The notion that "If we can't beat NDSU we will never beat Ohio State" is exactly the defeatist attitude that gets teams beat. Our team expects to win every time they step on the field. Doesn't matter the opponent.
    We are fans, your focus, your opinions, etc have zero impact on NDSU’s performance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    NDSU consistently GREATLY outperforms expectations.

Ohio State consistently... beats up on weak teams. Win by 10, or win by 50. Ooh, aah.

What happens consistently when it is put up or shut up time?

Possible the expectations should be adjusted.

I don’t think you realize how big of oregon fans this board becomes 9/6/2020 because i do agree your team is a good to very good team, with an excellent new philosophy. oregon may have the pieces to be a playoff team, otherwise they are not far off.

oregon will not automatically become bad with a close one or loss to NDSU. Psychologically they will need to get it together, and quickly. Will not be some glaring structural issues. Definitely not time to re-evaluate etc etc etc.

Will help if they recognize how good NDSU is, and how good Ohio State is. See past some of the the expectations.

I have said before, if oregon puts the hurt on NDSU, tOSU better WTFO.

I respect your opinion, I disagree but understand your stance.

Quote Originally Posted by QB11SD View Post
    I respect your opinion, I disagree but understand your stance.

Its not rocket science, guys. The argument: "if we lose to NDSU, there is no way in hell we are going to beat Ohio State" is literally the same exact argument as "Yeah, you guys are good, but no way in hell are we losing to you."
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Its not rocket science, guys. The argument: "if we lose to NDSU, there is no way in hell we are going to beat Ohio State" is literally the same exact argument as "Yeah, you guys are good, but no way in hell are we losing to you."
    No the argument is that tOSU> NDSU so if we can’t beat NDSU we can’t beat the better team. It’s not complicated. You can disagree but my line of reasoning is obvious and simple.

Sure. Next you'll tell me that wearing my lucky shirt, even when watching on TV, has zero impact on the game.

We are fans, your focus, your opinions, etc have zero impact on NDSU’s performance.

It's OK to not be OK.

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Sure. Next you'll tell me that wearing my lucky shirt, even when watching on TV, has zero impact on the game.
    Not as much as my lucky poker hat.
    Looking good Billy Ray!

No the argument is that tOSU> NDSU so if we can’t beat NDSU we can’t beat the better team. It’s not complicated. You can disagree but my line of reasoning is obvious and simple.

the correct symbol is >
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

I thought you said that the transitive properties of college football isn't a good way to gauge probability?
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery