Page 259 of 390 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261269309359 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    I see our nose guards and ILBs vs your interior as advantage Oregon. I see Thibodeaux being unblockable next year.
    That would be pretty bad for NDSU.

I think we keep it within 24 by running away from Thibodeaux. Possibly a few kneels in there to semi-neutralize him.

If we loose by less than 24 it should be considered a win-win. Possibly a win-win-win with you being a winner for having accurately predicted the outcome.

Everybody will be like “that was about right”. Ya know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post

I think we keep it within 24 by running away from Thibodeaux. Possibly a few kneels in there to semi-neutralize him.

If we loose by less than 24 it should be considered a win-win. Possibly a win-win-win with you being a winner for having accurately predicted the outcome.

To be fair, this will probably be a defensive struggle.

To be fair, this will probably be a defensive struggle.
    Just hoping NDSU doesn’t try to open up the offense on the ducks. Sounds like suicide.

Keep it close and who knows. Fingers crossed super hard.

Kneels win moral victories!!! Don’t get hurt!

#toetotoe
    #keepitwithin24magic!!!

Default NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post

Run at Thibodeaux, not because he’s bad in run support but If you want to take an elite speed rusher out make him set edges all game. That would be my plan if I was NDSU. But he will rotate a lot on run downs most likely with a bigger body who is more of an odd front DE(4i). The key is to not get into obvious passing downs. Stay ahead of the chains. One thing that hasn’t been discussed at all is how many false starts Oregon forced on teams last year with their pre snap steming. NDSU is experienced and disciplined but even the most disciplined teams have given us 1 or 2 free 5 yard penalties a game because it’s hard to replicate.

Quote Originally Posted by QB11SD View Post
    Run at Thibodeaux, not because he’s bad in run support but If you want to take an elite speed rusher out make him set edges all game. That would be my plan if I was NDSU. But he will rotate a lot on run downs most likely with a bigger body who is more of an off front DE(4i). The key is to not get into obvious passing downs. Stay ahead of the chains. One thing that hasn’t been discussed at all is how many false starts Oregon forced on teams last year with their pre snap steming. NDSU is experienced and disciplined but even the most disciplined teams have given us 1 or 2 free 5 yard penalties a game because it’s hard to replicate.

This guys isn’t having a discussion in good faith.

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    I like misdirection runs from under center. Harder for the defense to make reads

Us older guys hate change. NDSUs run game is changing and even though its done well I miss the power game.

Quote Originally Posted by QB11SD View Post
    Run at Thibodeaux, not because he’s bad in run support but If you want to take an elite speed rusher out make him set edges all game. That would be my plan if I was NDSU. But he will rotate a lot on run downs most likely with a bigger body who is more of an off front DE(4i). The key is to not get into obvious passing downs. Stay ahead of the chains. One thing that hasn’t been discussed at all is how many false starts Oregon forced on teams last year with their pre snap steming. NDSU is experienced and disciplined but even the most disciplined teams have given us 1 or 2 free 5 yard penalties a game because it’s hard to replicate.

NDSU line is strong, but definitely subject to false starts. Also different animal playing in the noise.

Often FBS fans don’t get louder till late because they don’t expect to be in a game.

By then fans are kinda disappointed to be in a game so the noise isn’t crazy. Sounds like Oregon takes pride in being loud.

Will be positive for NDSU if they keep it to 2 or less and avoid holding.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    Us older guys hate change. NDSUs run game is changing and even though its done well I miss the power game.
    I like the 2016 run game too. I am a Duck fan but always preferred power run. I was really excited that Cristobal became our head coach.

This guys isn’t having a discussion in good faith.
    Right on- trying to bait us NDSU coaches on here into not kneeling!

#dontbite
    #kneelthedeal

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I like the 2016 run game too. I am a Duck fan but always preferred power run. I was really excited that Cristobal became our head coach.
    Start watching at 1:41:00.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G51z6imqN_c

At 1:43:26 you'll catch a cute blonde with a green beanie on. She was a cheerleader for Georgia Southern when we played them in 2012, she dated and eventually married one of our WRs. Better guard your women when we're out there.