Page 239 of 390 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249289339 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by DuckDuckGriz View Post
    No one's suggesting we'll win in the trenches against NDSU.

But how about this?

I guarantee we win in the trenches against NDSU.

If you're hoping Shough gets hurt, that says a lot about you.

Sewell will put Cox on his ass.
    You won’t win in the trenches. Not gonna happen. We will dominate there in the second half.

Cox and Sewell will not face up—lucky for Sewell.

I’m not hoping for your inexperienced QB to get hurt, I’m moreso worried about him being able to protect his unathletic ability to get out of the way from an NDSU “head-hunter”!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Like you are suggesting it’s a given that you’ll win the trenches against NDSU?

I can’t wait for Jabril to put solid helmet on your QB and take him out because of the brain spins that result from brain bouncing off skull.

Put helmets on them Jabril, the NDSU WAY!!

Wishing for another team's player to be hurt is way beyond trolling and into the pathetic. Are you a drunk?

You won’t win in the trenches. Not gonna happen. We will dominate there in the second half.

Cox and Sewell will not face up—lucky for Sewell.

I’m not hoping for your inexperienced QB to get hurt, I’m moreso worried about him being able to protect his unathletic ability to get out of the way from an NDSU “head-hunter”!

"I can’t wait for Jabril to put solid helmet on your QB and take him out because of the brain spins that result from brain bouncing off skull"

Yea dude that says a lot about the type of person you are ...

The rest of it is a ton of whining about how you never get any respect and how every topic is somehow a slight to you.

I think you'll quiet when you just can't get it done in the trenches - and then start getting burned deep in the second quarter.

Tradition and pride and all of your bullshit don't translate when a receiver is 10 yards ahead of your new Free Safety.

Quote Originally Posted by rockthief View Post
    Wishing for another team's player to be hurt is way beyond trolling and into the pathetic. Are you a drunk?
    You need to do some reading comprehension. I know that difficult.

What is said was, I hope Ducks’ QB knows how to get out of the way. If not, he is gonna get rocked!! Those things happen.

Duck Qb rolls out of pocket, nothing there, decides to run, and gets smoked because he thing he is better than NDSU, because ... you know, he is a Phil Knight recruit.

Bring it!

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

What is said was, I hope Ducks’ QB knows how to get out of the way. If not, he is gonna get rocked!! Those things happen.

Duck Qb rolls out of pocket, nothing there, decides to run, and gets smoked because he thing he is better than NDSU, because ... you know, he is a Phil Knight recruit.

Bring it!

You changed what you said because you were called out. Do you have a Shough voodoo dolls and lots of needles?

Quote Originally Posted by DuckDuckGriz View Post
    "I can’t wait for Jabril to put solid helmet on your QB and take him out because of the brain spins that result from brain bouncing off skull"

Yea dude that says a lot about the type of person you are ...

The rest of it is a ton of whining about how you never get any respect and how every topic is somehow a slight to you.

I think you'll quiet when you just can't get it done in the trenches - and then start getting burned deep in the second quarter.

Tradition and pride and all of your bullshit don't translate when a receiver is 10 yards ahead of your new Free Safety.
    You probably should just put him on ignore. Apparently this Cox kid is going to be all over the field.

Bring it!

See that girllll, watch that sceeeeene, digging the Dancing Queeeeeeen

Quote Originally Posted by rockthief View Post
    You changed what you said because you were called out. Do you have a Shough voodoo dolls and lots of needles?
    I didn’t change anything. Reading comprehension must not be your forte’. I’m saying Cox will absolutely rock your QB if he tries to get cute. If his brain bounces, not a problem. It’s called physical football—>google it!

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

dude is a master backtracker

Default NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    You probably should just put him on ignore. Apparently this Cox kid is going to be all over the field.
    As are EVERYONE of your players, because there is no way anyone could be better at ANY position, but, Ducks won’t win the Natty next year because of ... Umm ... excuses.

And I’ll bet money on that.

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO