Page 230 of 390 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232240280330 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Wow and I didn’t have to give you any stats on why it THE BEST! Look at you go. Just having some fun. Enjoy your “cold” weather.
    Look man I was going to go toe to toe on Canadian Jet Stream vs Temperate Oceanic but I don't think you want any of this mess
    And if you want to get into spring / fall dew points, fuck with me then

(I mean no disrespect - your climate is like your O-line. Ruthless)

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DuckDuckGriz View Post
    Look man I was going to go toe to toe on Canadian Jet Stream vs Temperate Oceanic but I don't think you want any of this mess

One last question. I ask this question without knowing and I’m too under the influence of cold medicine to look but can your state be as cold as -60 below 0 and 120 above in the same calendar year? I shall hang up and listen.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by QB11SD View Post
    I’m having fun, hopefully none of the Bison posters are taking anything personal. I don’t want to ruin a thread so if you ever want me to fuck off just say the words and I’ll exit
    If anyone takes something online personal, then that's on them. This has been a very interesting thread, 2nd-best here ever imho, and we're not even in spring ball yet.

Every time bison have played a tougher FBS team, the likelyhood they'll pull off the upset seems smaller and smaller, and then they go out and do it. Drives me nuts I can't define how or why. Then I felt better when heard Klieman say he can't define it; if he could he'd bottle it up and become a millionaire. Every 10 pages or so someone will come close to putting it into words (eg Greenfields post).

Typical arrogant football fan just repeats the tired old narrative "any FBS team must be better than an FCS team" so that's where a lot of the defensiveness comes in here. Some of us do realize that isn't how you came in, so just gotta either ignore the defensiveness and insults or learn to put up with it, and put yourself in our shoes to understand how we can even think we have a chance to win.

Yes on paper the Bison shouldn't win this game, and this will be the toughest opponent we've faced, but each time that has been said before. Bison get behind early, then start to stick with the other team, and by 4th quarter Bison are in it if not ahead in TOP, controlling LOS, etc. This game, keep it close, fluky play or 2, and who knows?

Oh my the west side of Oregon in the winter is a depressing dark cloudy dreary place
    Been there done that never again oh did I mention non stop rain

Quote Originally Posted by QB11SD View Post
    Can we come to a mutual agreement that Oregon isn’t like the crap sandwiches that you’ve played and NDSU isn’t like the crap FCS teams we’ve played and move forward

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No because Iowa and KSU werent bad those seasons. Do some research.

Quote Originally Posted by bajadanny View Post
    Oh my the west side of Oregon in the winter is a depressing dark cloudy dreary place
    Been there done that never again oh did I mention non stop rain
    If you love rain and constant green, it's great. And you can be comfortably outside.

Spring, summer, fall are magical.

Brb - going to take my Vitamin D pill and prob start drinking at noon.

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    One last question. I ask this question without knowing and I’m too under the influence of cold medicine to look but can your state be as cold as -60 below 0 and 120 above in the same calendar year? I shall hang up and listen.
    I just looked at the all-time record low. -54.

Damn.

You win this one you NyQuil induced sonofabitch.

I leave you with this.

https://i.redd.it/lhfau1w0e1g01.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by LukeDuke View Post
    If anyone takes something online personal, then that's on them. This has been a very interesting thread, 2nd-best here ever imho, and we're not even in spring ball yet.

Every time bison have played a tougher FBS team, the likelyhood they'll pull off the upset seems smaller and smaller, and then they go out and do it. Drives me nuts I can't define how or why. Then I felt better when heard Klieman say he can't define it; if he could he'd bottle it up and become a millionaire. Every 10 pages or so someone will come close to putting it into words (eg Greenfields post).

Typical arrogant football fan just repeats the tired old narrative "any FBS team must be better than an FCS team" so that's where a lot of the defensiveness comes in here. Some of us do realize that isn't how you came in, so just gotta either ignore the defensiveness and insults or learn to put up with it, and put yourself in our shoes to understand how we can even think we have a chance to win.

Yes on paper the Bison shouldn't win this game, and this will be the toughest opponent we've faced, but each time that has been said before. Bison get behind early, then start to stick with the other team, and by 4th quarter Bison are in it if not ahead in TOP, controlling LOS, etc. This game, keep it close, fluky play or 2, and who knows?
    The only thing truly offensive here is that you call this the second best thread of all-time and don't even mention #1.

We don't do that out here. Our program does not believe in vague allusions. Maybe that's how you roll in FCS. Not us big boys. We don't do cliffhangers.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I just looked at the all-time record low. -54.

Damn.

You win this one you NyQuil induced sonofabitch.

I leave you with this.

https://i.redd.it/lhfau1w0e1g01.jpg
    You’re damn right I do!!!
    https://images.app.goo.gl/t9csFWin9FKYztEG8
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

The only thing truly offensive here is that you call this the second best thread of all-time and don't even mention #1.

We don't do that out here. Our program does not believe in vague allusions. Maybe that's how you roll in FCS. Not us big boys. We don't do cliffhangers.
    ...Wait for it.............. WAIT FOR IT..........
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery