Page 221 of 390 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231271321 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    Sorry, Charlie, I like this guy. Nobody's gone 12 rounds on bisonville like this before.

Gotta admit these trolls got game.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    Sorry, Charlie, I like this guy. Nobody's gone 12 rounds on bisonville like this before.
    You’re not too bad yourself. I’m a Wisconsin fan as well, went back to Madison for the Michigan game last fall and probably will head back again this year for the ND game in Lambeau. I wish I could talk shit about the Midwest but I love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by QB11SD View Post
    This is what an Elite LT does to power 5 linebackers https://giphy.com/gifs/ftfEzEf4eAI16hRPyM

Nice play, but unlike your previous gif about NDSU’s LG, this is a run play and not a passing play. OL can’t legally move downfield much on a passing play.

Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Nice play, but unlike your previous gif about NDSU’s LG, this is a run play and not a passing play. OL can’t legally move downfield much on a passing play.

There’s three. He shows your LT getting stacked up on a run play.

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

You do realize the LG is blocking his guy, who is being taken out of the play and has no chance at the QB?

He has no chance because Lance is good moves off his spot resets his platform and fires off a nice ball. He got bailed out by good QB play for being stiffer than Bruce Jenner in a boutique women’s outlet.

He has no chance because Lance is good moves off his spot resets his platform and fires off a nice ball. He got bailed out by good QB play for being stiffer than Bruce Jenner in a boutique women’s outlet.

He ole’d and face planted.

You’re not too bad yourself. I’m a Wisconsin fan as well, went back to Madison for the Michigan game last fall and probably will head back again this year for the ND game in Lambeau. I wish I could talk shit about the Midwest but I love it.

You from WI ?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    He whiffed and fell over. He sticks out like a sore thumb over and over when watching your tape. He’s not a good player.
    Where does he whiff and fall over? His initial assignment stunts, which gets picked up by the LG. The LT immediate switches to LB coming from the outside and literally stands him up. This is sound protection.

Hail the BISON!!!

https://twitter.com/peneisewell58/st...4140081157?s=2
    Here is a nice sampling of the carnage #58 can inflict

Where does he whiff and fall over? His initial assignment stunts, which gets picked up by the LG. The LT immediate switches to LB coming from the outside and literally stands him up. This is sound protection.

Are you effing kidding me? The dude the LG tries to get his hand on moves Lance off his feet. Oregon’s line will do him dirty if his balance doesn’t improve.