Page 21 of 390 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I lived in Oregon for just over a year. I loved it. Lived in Canyon City and worked in John Day. They call that area the high desert. Hunting and fishing all over the place. When I was there they still had real cowboys there. Saw some cattle drives right through the middle of town. Spent a lot of time in Bend.
    Like any place to take away what you put in to it..
    I didn't know that. Did you ever float the John Day and/or fish it? I have done it dozens of times. The canyon is wonderful if a bit dry. Lots to see geologically. One of my good friends and rafting buddies from MSP brought his girlfriend out here for a river trip and proposed to her on the top of the canyon.

BTW - You might not even recognize Bend. 84,000 people live there now.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    Here we go again................

CAS, Longhorn, care to weigh in?
    Never been, looks neat though

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post
    When you guys beat the Ducks, promise me that you make a Duck fan famous the way you did the KState fan..............I want his or her face all over the internet.

The KState guys face still makes me laugh when I see it on ESPN Gameday.
    Here's KState kid eating breakfast in Wichita (on the way to Frisco for the natty against Towson)....he was still in shock.

Jesus.........yep, I still laughed out loud!

That is just priceless
    AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    I didn't know that. Did you ever float the John Day and/or fish it? I have done it dozens of times. The canyon is wonderful if a bit dry. Lots to see geologically. One of my good friends and rafting buddies from MSP brought his girlfriend out here for a river trip and proposed to her on the top of the canyon.

BTW - You might not even recognize Bend. 84,000 people live there now.
    Did most of my fishing in the Snake River Canyon on the east side of Oregon not to far from Baker. Did some other fishing on some mountain lakes outside of Prairie City and a couple out side of Bend. Bend was a great place to go for the weekend. The food and people were great.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

tcbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Not sure if this has been posted but Matt Larson was on with Steve Hallstrom this morning. Here's the link, first guest
    http://podcast.flagfamily.com/?p=arc...ports_saturday
    Thanks for posting this. Very good interview and perspective from our AD. Maybe we can move this discussion back to the game instead of the thread drift about the state of Oregon.

17 Times Football National Champions
    BISON PRIDE!

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    It will eventually get worse
    Told Ya :P

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post
    Jesus.........yep, I still laughed out loud!

That is just priceless
    Absolutely....he made the rounds...

At our tailgate....

At the Gas Monkey Bar and Grill....

and of course...The Third Base Bar and Grill...

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFan02 View Post
    Here's KState kid eating breakfast in Wichita (on the way to Frisco for the natty against Towson)....he was still in shock.

It's kind of funny that one day your just a college student watching a football game. Next minute your on the drudge report and when things finally cool down your on espn college gameday. Lol

Someone needs to find this kid and invite him to Fargo and buy him a few beers.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

I think he's had fun with it, but it's been 2 years now. Time to hopefully find a new victim next week.