Page 207 of 390 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209217257307 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

Also, I tried to lighten the mood with a little Princess Bride and these Duck guys jumped down my neck... Since then CAS is back on a rampage.

Anybody want a peanut?
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    You keep reiterating that Oregon is going to be better in 2020 than it was in 2019 as if it is a fact. I think they will still be pretty good, but you're replacing a lot of knowns with unknowns. I would at least wait until the Spring game first before being this positive.

NDSU has a better claim to being better next season than they were last year, but I don't think any of us fans are ready to make that claim this early.
    This team returns everything at RB, WR, TE, the best LT in CFB, everything at Corner, Safety, DE, OLB, DT and 1/2 of our starting ILB. We are replacing guys who were overachievers on the OL with higher upside prospects who to outsiders might be unknowns but to those that follow the program are far from unknown. Despite the draft love for Herbert he was a good not great college QB from an execution standpoint. Our defense carried us in 2019 the offense should be more explosive in 2020 and outside of Troy Dye we return all meaningful production on defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    How? Majority of new starting OL and a new QB?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Everything else is back we know who 4/5 of our OL are and return the best LT in America. Herbert was good but far from the reason we won a lot last year.

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Also, I tried to lighten the mood with a little Princess Bride and these Duck guys jumped down my neck... Since then CAS is back on a rampage.

Anybody want a peanut?
    In the shell?
    Don't believe everything you think.

LMFAO ok so far we have learned that last year's UO team was so awesome that they only lossed 2 games because they gave them away by their own mistakes. They played with one of the worst QBs on the team while the backup and this year's starter is way better. They have a team full of NFL talent and it's just getting better every year. They might be the NFLs next expansion team. They've been winning for 30 years but never mind those losing seasons because they play top teams every fricking game even against those FCS puds like us but we play lots of bad teams every year.

Did I miss anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    LMFAO ok so far we have learned that last year's UO team was so awesome that they only lossed 2 games because they gave them away by their own mistakes. They played with one of the worst QBs on the team while the backup and this year's starter is way better. They have a team full of NFL talent and it's just getting better every year. They might be the NFLs next expansion team. They've been winning for 30 years but never mind those losing seasons because they play top teams every fricking game even against those FCS puds like us but we play lots of bad teams every year.

Did I miss anything?
    No more rhymes now, I mean it!
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Young last year? So were we. 16-0. FCS National Champions.

Not FBS 5th place. FCS 1st place with the trophy and rings and banners to go with it.
    Okay? Congrats on beating National powerhouses JMU, ISU and Montana State. Definitely just as good as winning a Power 5 Conference and the Rose Bowl.

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Oh yeah I forgot they have the best left tackle in football.

Seriously did you guys hear yet that they have the best left tackle in football?

Let me repeat it just in case.

They have the best left tackle in football!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post

Did I miss anything?
    Wait, wait, wait!!! I missed the part about the NFL expansion. Can we go through that again please?

Default NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by QB11SD View Post
    Okay? Congrats on beating National powerhouses JMU, ISU and Montana State. Definitely just as good as winning a Power 5 Conference and the Rose Bowl.

Thank you.

Edit: better actually. We got an NCAA trophy for it. Plus all the guys got jewelry so...
    Last edited by GreenfieldBison; 02-07-2020 at 03:34 AM.