Page 20 of 390 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Maybe you should smoke some of that weed yourself and mellow out a little bit.
    It's my new home. I'll make similar comments to duck fans when they start mocking ND...as I am positive you will.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    It's my new home. I'll make similar comments to duck fans when they start mocking ND...as I am positive you will.
    guess how many fucks I give when someone mocks Kansas?

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    guess how many fucks I give when someone mocks Kansas?
    But I actually love Oregon. I am sorry that you don't live in a place you adore. Personally, I think Kansas is great, very similar to ND.
    Insert something clever here...

This thread has become so Bisonville

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    This thread has become so Bisonville

gonna be a long 5 years
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I don't want to look at thr box score because it's a repressed memory. OK I checked. He had 130 yards in the first 2 drives alone. (Both long runs) He finished with 230 yards and his last run was in the first drive of the 4th quarter. Take off his 2 longest runs and it's not quite as bad. It's like 100 yards on 18 carries. Still though the dude ran a 4.33 at the nfl combine on a bad ankle. Taiwan Jones ran one of thr fastest times in recent combine history, I doubt Oregon would have tons of guys THAT fast. They are obviously super fast though
    So in actuality we didn't---""when we adjusted we contained him fairly easily"". Just wanted to clarify that.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Is Mariotta much better than Tre Roberson? Sure, ISU had some big plays in the championship game, but we still got the W.
    Umm yes. Oregon has athletes everywhere. We let Iowa St put up a quick 14 on us. If that were the Ducks they would've ran away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    gonna be a long 5 years
    No it won't. It's game week starting tomorrow, this will fall to the back soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by LongLostAlum View Post
    Thank you for reconfirming my opinion of Oregon. It is people like you that make it the gawd awful place that it is. I've known a number of Oregonians themselves who have left your state, Eugene specifically, and they told me that the moment they crossed south of the Oregon border, it was like entering a whole new and better world. So one doesn't have to be from out-of-state to recognize the social/political/economic pitifulness of your state, many who live there know it as well.

Here we go again................

CAS, Longhorn, care to weigh in?

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    In your earlier email, you indicated that you just completed your first visit. Above, you discuss 30 years of supposed knowledge. Clearly, you made your mind prior to your visit. I liken your experience to so many others that visit places like New York or Paris and complain about the people there. Fact is, if you go into it with a shitty attitude, you may well have that in response. If, like most people, you come here with respect and a great, fun disposition, you will have the time of your life.

Oregon has some of the most diverse scenic environments in the country. Like everywhere else, you are not going to see the good stuff from the freeway. Just drive Hwy 101 on the coast, or get off I-5 near Ashland and drive the Applegate Valley's wine country. Cross one of a dozem mountain passes over the Cascades. Raft a dozen different world class rivers. Ski world class terrain at Mt. Bachelor. Shit, ski in August. Go to a game at Autzen...where they love football and are great hosts unless you're a Husky, Trojan, or Beaver fan. Climb the most popular major mountain climbing peak in America and then visit a dozen breweries or distilleries that night. Sleep in a yurt at a state campground on the coast. Look down into an 8,000 foot deep canyon. Windsurf with a few hundred of your closest friends in the Columbia River Gorge. Visit an actual rain forest. Take in a half dozen play at the Shakespeare Festival. Go to a club and see ground breaking music any night of the week. Visit 75 named waterfalls with 40 miles of Portland.

And, yeah, smoke the weed legally.

Fact is, you don't really know shit about this place so you should keep your fucking thoughts to yourself. Focus on something that you actually know something about and please don't hesitate to take Oregon off of your future travel plans.

As for the rest of you, let me know what you want to see and I will gladly help you gain some knowledge. It is a great place and we will love to show it off to you.
    I lived in Oregon for just over a year. I loved it. Lived in Canyon City and worked in John Day. They call that area the high desert. Hunting and fishing all over the place. When I was there they still had real cowboys there. Saw some cattle drives right through the middle of town. Spent a lot of time in Bend.
    Like any place to take away what you put in to it..
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."