Page 177 of 390 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187227277 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by DuckDuckGriz View Post
    Relying on zone blocking will be a welcomed change for us. More of what Chip and Helfrich read, whereas Cristobal tries to depend on the size up front to keep picking, picking, until hopefully something breaks. It worked wonders against Utah. Against Oregon State, not so much. Go figure.

And I thought we were merely trading analysis reading material

I think you have a pre-read of arrogance from us that may not be there. And if you do see it, chalk it up to ignorance.

Your air-rad comment made my blood pressure spike, btw.
    Well, I assume your coaches will see our issues defending flex TE and zone blocking.

Lol at BP increase and air-raid. Your 50-50 balls make me almost pass out from thinking about them against us. We are gonna have to figure out a way to get some safety help, and that’s why I commented earlier that I’d feel a lot better about this game if we hadn’t lost to graduation probably our best FS in history. He’ll get his shot in the NFL tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    Cristobal will never throw the ball 50x.
    He will throw it 30+ but it’s gonna take them bringing a safety into the box. If they play 2 high the whole game it’ll be 60:40 run pass

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Well, I assume your coaches will see our issues defending flex TE and zone blocking.

Lol at BP increase and air-raid. Your 50-50 balls make me almost pass out from thinking about them against us. We are gonna have to figure out a way to get some safety help, and that’s why I commented earlier that I’d feel a lot better about this game if we hadn’t lost to graduation probably our best FS in history. He’ll get his shot in the NFL tho.

Spencer Webb flexing out should be part of the game plan.

Relying on zone blocking will be a welcomed change for us. More of what Chip and Helfrich read, whereas Cristobal tries to depend on the size up front to keep picking, picking, until hopefully something breaks. It worked wonders against Utah. Against Oregon State, not so much. Go figure.

And I thought we were merely trading analysis reading material

I think you have a pre-read of arrogance from us that may not be there. And if you do see it, chalk it up to ignorance.

Your air-rad comment made my blood pressure spike, btw.
    We ran almost exclusively zone blocking schemes last year? Also Moorhead runs more gap schemes than Oregon has ran the past two seasons.

Now THAT is arrogance
    I wasn’t being sarcastic nor arrogant; rather, literal. BK and subway is all I have, plus a decent football team 40 miles south.

My brother and I are looking forward to being out there for a day or two before game and having some fun and enjoying the better-than-we-have offerings (He lives on a reservation—literally). Gonna be fun!

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

So who's next man up at FS this year?

I'd love to see us test some 50-50 balls if we can, because we sure won't be able to against the Buckeyes...

What the hell were we thinking with this schedule

But I digress.

I'd love to see us test some 50-50 balls if we can, because we sure won't be able to against the Buckeyes...

But I digress.
    Ohio State loses both corners I believe.

I wasn’t being sarcastic nor arrogant; rather, literal. BK and subway is all I have, plus a decent football team 40 miles south.

My brother and I are looking forward to being out there for a day or two before game and having some fun and enjoying the better-than-we-have offerings (He lives on a reservation—literally). Gonna be fun!

Oh I know. I was being sarcastic. Though I do love a good Whopper. Damn.

I hope you guys enjoy yourselves. If you're into crab like someone here mentioned, that's aplenty.

Lowkey some of the best Thai food here too if you're into that. We'll have to buy you a beer. If you're nice.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    Ohio State loses both corners I believe.
    No Wade is back Okudah is gone

But I digress.
    U play in the pac 10, ull b fine bro