Page 175 of 390 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185225275 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    Should be fresh dungies to be had that time of year. Super sweet if you cook em live, not at all like you get when frozen/precooked like us landlubbers are accustomed to.
    Might be a bit early. But worth heading out to Newport, Depoe Bay, Florence, Yachats etc and dropping a pot.
    It sure is an easy way to kill a 12-pack.

Quote Originally Posted by DuckDuckGriz View Post
    I don't know if this has been mentioned, but there's a legend by the name of FishDuck who breaks down the Ducks' schemes, trends, observations, etc each season.

Here's a speculative look at what Joe Moorhead's offense may look like. Heavy on the speculative. It'll be interesting to see the dynamic between Cristobal & Moorhead.
    Our last OC, Arroyo, drew the ire of Ducks fans for his conservatism - but I believe that Cristobal has the first and last say in our tempo, playcalling and plan of attack.

Here's the article on Moorhead
    https://fishduck.com/2020/01/the-joe...nd-formations/

That Delta formation article was a great read. I love seemingly simple schemes that aren't so at all, where execution is gospel.

Different style, but one of the most beautiful offenses to watch were those Georgia Southern option attacks of the 80s & 90s.
    GSU’s option attack isn’t close to what we do re: Power run game to set up everything.

Also, we’ve seen and been there, done that with an air-raid offense (but we’ve never seen the like of More Head)—> https://www.footballstudyhall.com/pl...fense-Air-raid

Can you Duck fans give us any credit?Alas tho, don’t really care whether you do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Thank you. We will be out there for almost a week and we like good(great) food. Really like the atmosphere of the old fashion supper clubs. WE also enjoy a variety of foods from Mediterranean, steaks, Italian, seafood, pizza, Mexican etc etc. Local eateries with local seasonal foods are good also.
    PL. Off topic but if u ever get out 2 Dakota magic (the magic factory) I highly recommend the country fried steak skillet--------my oh my-------maybe we could get 2011 QB to do a "breakdown" of it 4 his "pay site" this off-season? May b 2 much "glutten"

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    A chance to pimp his pay site?
    It’s not my site. I’m not even an employee of said site. I write content for free for the site because the owner is a friend of mine and I love Duck football. I have a normal big boy job just like everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    GSU’s option attack isn’t close to what we do re: Power run game to set up everything.

Also, we’ve seen and been there, done that with an air-raid offense (but we’ve never seen the like of More Head)—> https://www.footballstudyhall.com/pl...fense-Air-raid

Can you Duck fans give us any credit?Alas tho, don’t really care whether you do.

Hey CAS, I literally just complimented your execution.
    And called your offense beautiful. I know it's not GSU's option attack. That happens to be another BEAUTIFUL offense that I loved.

We are nothing close to air raid, CAS. We have always and continue to be, a run-first team.
    We led the Pac 10/12 in rushing for 10 straight seasons.

Don't worry man. We respect the hell out of you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    I love your 40 year old mom hashtag game. Keep it coming.
    Had to Rep that. 40.

Someone tell me NOT to worry about Oregon throwing 40-50 times on our corners.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    You’d be surprised then. I only have a Burger King and Subway where I live, but I’m into fine-dining.

Have you ever made a non self deprecating attempt at having a conversation with a Duck fan. You’ve made a whole lot of assumptions about what we think about you and NDSU football that no one has said. You’re just yelling at the clouds in anticipation of Ignorant “FCS sucks, NDSU doesn’t have good players, we are the best thing ever” comments that haven’t been made. That’s not why we are here. I’m here to talk football not compare cocks and act like I’m better than you because of where you live or who you root for or how good and superior NDSU is.

Quote Originally Posted by Swaghook View Post
    I like that CAS has confidence in NDSU vs OU in this one. We'll be out there for the game then spending a week making our way back home taking in sites as we go. Still way early in planning but would really like to take in a day of deep sea fishing.
    I can’t speak for anyone else but I like it too. I just wish we could have a normal conversations like big kids instead of every response being soaked in BS self deprivation like a blonde at a Ray J tarp party.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Had to Rep that. 40.

Someone tell me NOT to worry about Oregon throwing 40-50 times on our corners.
    You won’t have to worry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by QB11SD View Post
    I can’t speak for anyone else but I like it too. I just wish we could have a normal conversations like big kids instead of every response being soaked in BS self deprivation like a blonde at a Ray J tarp party.

CAS seems to be coming out of his vitriolic funk.