Page 153 of 390 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203253 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    As you should, like we are just an FCS team that doesn’t know basic football nor how to adjust to schemes. We’ve seen it all, and have played against for several years former FBS coaches, yet still somehow managed to not get out-coached nor taken advantage of.

You have more player-talent, but we will not get out-coached.

I’ll go so far as to say I think we would win this game if we had our starting FS from this year, but we don’t, and that’s a big deal to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sigh, never mind man.

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    Oregon is really really good. We need to play our best game ever to not get blasted. They've got the DB's to lock up our wrs and a nasty dl. A realistic score is about 42-20. Our d will be in trouble. We lack the studs up the middle to slow down their run game imo. They'll get 4+ per.
    I think both teams score in the 20s if we avoid turnovers

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Wait. We have enjoyed talent advantages? We just use a bunch of Midwest farm kids that no FBS programs want.

???
    Why do you keep saying this? I went through your roster. I see kids from FL, GA, etc.

Holy cow, since I posted about 5 hours ago there are 20 pages new to the thread and the tone is a lot tougher. I’ve enjoyed my conversations on this board since the game was announced (then went into hibernation for 7 years). I apologize to any Bisons if you feel like we are starting to wear out our welcome.

I have an honest question for Bisons: what FBS program do you see as your equal in terms of talent, development, coaching and culture—a team if you played them on 10 Saturday’s, you’d go 5-5?

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    Another empty response...
    Give me something specific to respond to other than, “you’ve never seen anything like the Ducks”. If More Head runs what he projects, there won’t be a lot of need for “exotic” or crazy coverage schemes. We’ll just need to make plays. He was a shitty FCS coach and did relatively well at PSU, but his offense isn’t anything that should put us on our heals scheme-wise. It’s not like he tries trickery, you know, like Herm Edwards.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    Honestly, we stay two high.
    Interesting, in your estimation what was the best run game you faced last year? JMU? Just trying to see how you defend the better run games. I look forward to seeing how it all plays out. 8 more months.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Wait. We have enjoyed talent advantages? We just use a bunch of Midwest farm kids that no FBS programs want.

???
    You absolutely enjoy a well earned talent advantage over your FCS competition. The scouting and development is impressive. Also lots of skill players from the south.

Quote Originally Posted by charlestonduck View Post
    Holy cow, since I posted about 5 hours ago there are 20 pages new to the thread and the tone is a lot tougher. I’ve enjoyed my conversations on this board since the game was announced (then went into hibernation for 7 years). I apologize to any Bisons if you feel like we are starting to wear out our welcome.

I have an honest question for Bisons: what FBS program do you see as your equal in terms of talent, development, coaching and culture—a team if you played them on 10 Saturday’s, you’d go 5-5?
    Wisconsin and or the Michigan teams.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Give me something specific to respond to other than, “you’ve never seen anything like the Ducks”. If More Head runs what he projects, there won’t be a lot of need for “exotic” or crazy coverage schemes. We’ll just need to make plays. He was a shitty FCS coach and did relatively well at PSU, but his offense isn’t anything that should put us on our heals scheme-wise. It’s not like he tries trickery, you know, like Herm Edwards.

You’re missing the point like the whole thing but it is what it is. Also Moorhead took a 1-11 team to 10+ wins at Fordham. You’re avoiding intellectual honesty like a fat kid avoids a salad.

Wisconsin and or the Michigan teams.

You’d go 5-5 against Wisconsin and Michigan???