Page 119 of 390 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

The best thing I’ve read here is that Oregon doesn’t face power run football. The entire PAC 12 North save WSU is a power run team philosophically. If NDSU were an 8 time champion with the Air Raid, it would worry me more. Although I think that riddle is solved too now.

Quote Originally Posted by seaduck View Post
    A game from 4 years ago against an average Iowa team just doesn't mean anything. None of those players are in this game. Oregon is a much better program than Iowa, and certainly has a better defense. They finished 8th in SP+ on defense and return all but one player in Dye, who is being replaced by the #1 linebacker recruit in the country.

I'm not trying to start a fight with anyone but the Iowa arguments just don't mean anything. Two completely different teams and programs.
    If your into recency, Ducks got beat by something called ASU can’t-put-two-sentences-together-Herm Edwards-head-Coach more recently than us beating Iowa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    If your into recency, Ducks got beat by something called ASU can’t-put-two-sentences-together-Herm Edwards-head-Coach more recently than us beating Iowa.

The desert is Oregon’s Bermuda Triangle.

I am into recency. Like winning the Rose Bowl for the 3rd time in a decade. Don't care about a stumble along the way.

No Oregon fan thinks its completely impossible for NDSU to win this game, but stuff like "we don't relent to anyone" scares nobody.

I am into recency. Like winning the Rose Bowl for the 3rd time in a decade. Don't care about a stumble along the way.
    It’s February...this is going to be a long offseason.

Of course, cuz that would mean you get your ass kicked by a real team in the CFPs and be revealed for what you really are—an afterthought and soft. Nothing about the Ducks scares hard-hitting and dominant at any level. Moreso “entitled” and get your asses handed to you by a physical team that has players from the real USA!! Bring it.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Of course, cuz that would mean you get your ass kicked by a real team in the CFPs and be revealed for what you really are—an afterthought and soft. Nothing about the Ducks scares hard-hitting and dominant at any level. Moreso “entitled” and get your asses handed to you by a physical team that has players from the real USA!! Bring it.

Lol, now that’s great bait.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

We do acknowledge who and what Oregon is offensively and especially what they did last year defensively which is very impressive I might add. It will be a top 10 FBS teams vs what I would consider a solid B1G team. Make no mistake about it, this will be a game and not just a tuneup for Oregon to prepare for Ohio State. For us being 8 time FCS National Champions the team won’t show up to see if they can compete, they’ll be looking and and expecting a win. It’s what ones mindset has to be in order to be successful. Will will be a very interesting game to say the least.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    I'm not used to having so many new users try to get on the board this time of year, but I just checked and there were a ton of new users waiting for final approval... almost all of whom are Duck fans. I'd ask you to be as polite as you can be... and, failing that, at least be amusing.

There are a couple NDSU fans (or supposed NDSU fans) really trolling the hell out of Duck fans on Twitter right now so I'm expecting them to be coming in hot.
    Oh here we go.

The comments on Twitter from both sides are stupid as hell. Dont think any of them watch football. haha.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Oh here we go.

The comments on Twitter from both sides are stupid as hell. Dont think any of them watch football. haha.
    I will say this. Why not remain quiet? Now Oregon fans are marking the game on the calendar.