Page 101 of 390 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

Are we still insisting NDSU teams from 4-5-6 years ago has any bearing on the 2020 game?

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Ill bring it. Nope youre not Iowa or KState. Youre also not Clemson, Bama, or Ohio St.

O National Titles.
    But they’re closer to BAMA, Clemson and tOSU than they are to Iowa and Kansas State. As for the 0 NC’s they’ve played for 2 and got screwed out of a 3rd. NDSU has an incredible D II, FCS record, but anyone that thinks that FBS and FCS are even close to the same animal is kidding themselves. It’s Varsity vs Jr. Varsity. FCS loses 9 out of 10 games they play vs FBS.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Are we still insisting NDSU teams from 4-5-6 years ago has any bearing on the 2020 game?
    No, we're (or just I) insisting the culture of the program, which is what Klieman was talking about in the video, has a HUGE bearing on the 2020 game.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Not to the homers. NDSU matches well with everybody. Especially with currently zero NFL talent in the secondary. .
    Are you saying Oregon has “zero NFL talent” in the secondary? Deommodore Lenoir, Thomas Graham, Mykael Wright & Jevon Holland will all be on NFL rosters. Then we add recruits Bennett Williams (was a freshman All American at Illinois); Dontae Manning (5*) chose Oregon over Oklahoma (decomitted) and Georgia (dozens of offers); Luke Hill (4*) chose Oregon over Clemson, Alabama, Florida and others.

We also return Brady Breeze (Rose Bowl MVP), Nick Pickett (3 year starter) and Verone McKinley ... they will all be in NFL training camps. If abusing our secondary is your game plan: good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by charlestonduck View Post
    Are you saying Oregon has “zero NFL talent” in the secondary? Deommodore Lenoir, Thomas Graham, Mykael Wright & Jevon Holland will all be on NFL rosters. Then we add recruits Bennett Williams (was a freshman All American at Illinois); Dontae Manning (5*) chose Oregon over Oklahoma (decomitted) and Georgia (dozens of offers); Luke Hill (4*) chose Oregon over Clemson, Alabama, Florida and others.

We also return Brady Breeze (Rose Bowl MVP), Nick Pickett (3 year starter) and Verone McKinley ... they will all be in NFL training camps. If abusing our secondary is your game plan: good luck.
    He was saying NDSU has zero NFL talent in the secondary.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

I believe he's talking about NDSU's roster
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    What does the last 20 years have to do with a single game?
    The OP I was replying to said he felt better about the odds of beating Oregon than he did vs Iowa. I’m curious as to why he feels that way. It seems pretty obvious that Oregon’s a better program.

Yea relax LOL. NDSUs p5 slaying secondaries had a NFL corner. Not this team.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    No, we're (or just I) insisting the culture of the program, which is what Klieman was talking about in the video, has a HUGE bearing on the 2020 game.
    Well we’ll see. Hope you’re right. This has a different feel than playing a bunch of fellow ag teams

Quote Originally Posted by Ode2Luke View Post
    But they’re closer to BAMA, Clemson and tOSU than they are to Iowa and Kansas State. As for the 0 NC’s they’ve played for 2 and got screwed out of a 3rd. NDSU has an incredible D II, FCS record, but anyone that thinks that FBS and FCS are even close to the same animal is kidding themselves. It’s Varsity vs Jr. Varsity. FCS loses 9 out of 10 games they play vs FBS.
    You are right but ndsu is not your typical fcs team. I'm not confident we can beat the Ducks but I'm confident they will show up and give it their A game.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt