Page 270 of 390 FirstFirst ... 170220260268269270271272280320370 ... LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I see the Ducks lost
    their DB coach to USC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah coaches corners. It’s a big blow. CMC has done a good job with replacing assistants though.

Default NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    A guy can be among the best players on one team and still not see the field much or at all on another.

Is it an accurate statement in this case? I dont know.
    Oh, I was definitely wrong on Watson at first I’ll admit that. He’s a lot faster than I initially thought. The first games I saw of him he hadn’t gotten enough space to stretch out and stride and I saw him as more of a big body control guy. He’s much more than that. I was wrong

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

Quote Originally Posted by Deep North View Post
    Hahahahaha! Yeah, that was me and you are DEFINITELY in the wrong place to think these people are going to be on your side about whose line is better. Let me get this straight, you came to MY BOARD and my people to talk trash about how you will win in the trenches. WE ARE ND and you...you are barking up thee entirely wrong tree. I’m really sorry I found your button so quickly. Usually I have to root around a little bit. Yeah, your line is gonna get beat and you are just going to have to come to terms with it. Tell me again about your recruiting class and stars though. I’m on the edge of my seat. Can’t wait to respond to all the other posts where you spoke with all these more enlightened fans that divulge the info you apparently require, though you don’t have any clue what you’re talking about. Where again is your blog and how much does it cost to subscribe to our own regurgitated information that you pass off as your own?
    What regurgitated info have I passed as my own lol

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    I don't think that would be the case for Oregon. A one-loss season can still possibly get them into the CFP, but a loss to an FCS team? No pressure on NDSU.
    For any other team that NDSU this would be true.

a 12-1 Oregon team with a loss to 49-0 NDSU would have a very strong shot at the playoff.

At this point Oregon would have 4-5 ranked wins and a loss to a myth.
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by QB11SD View Post
    Oh, I was definitely wrong on Watson at first I’ll admit that. He’s a lot faster than I initially thought. The first games I saw of him he hadn’t gotten enough space to stretch out and stride and I saw him as more of a big body control guy. He’s much more than that. I was wrong

He’s one of those guys that takes a few steps to really get going, but when he does he is FAST. Some of the more impressive displays of his speed was a few plays where another player score a long TD and he was the only player to run them down from behind, and then slowed down to run beside them into the end zone.

Quote Originally Posted by gavin2126 View Post
    He’s one of those guys that takes a few steps to really get going, but when he does he is FAST. Some of the more impressive displays of his speed was a few plays where another player score a long TD and he was the only player to run them down from behind, and then slowed down to run beside them into the end zone.

Yeah, he’s a strider, not the most explosive short area guy. Either way he’s certainly a good player that could play at a majority of p5 programs and I’m not afraid to admit I was wrong/change positions if I’m proven wrong

That would be at about the 6:05 mark of this video...

Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post

a 12-1 Oregon team with a loss to 49-0 NDSU would have a very strong shot at the playoff.

Well, hopefully we will do our part in trying to settle this....
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post

I doubt they'd put a 12-1(loss to NDSU) Oregon in. They'd put 2 loss teams in first.
    College of Business Alumnus

I believe that this is the best example of that.

https://youtu.be/4frT5uVWjJs?t=324