Page 312 of 390 FirstFirst ... 212262302310311312313314322362 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

From the little research I've done, I've noticed Seatgeek tickets are relatively a little cheaper than VividSeats, Ticket City, Stubhub.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Sounds like the NDSU allotment is in sections 38 and 39.
    Those are the usual visitors sections. There's no truly bad seats, but those are the worst sections in the stadium tucked away in the corner behind the bands. If you want a good view and don't mind being surrounded by Duck fans I'd recommend springing for the sideline. I made a mistake earlier on which sections are student sections, it's actually 7 and 8. EDIT: I should note that you can't really see the video board from sections 38 and 39.

Some price comparisons for the cheapest tix from VividSeats:

NDSU: $90

Ohio State: $275

Hawaii: $21

Request also rejected. I believe single game tickets go on sale June 13th.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

How many will the Ducks ticket office let you purchase at one time ?? Once they go on sale in June ?
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Request also rejected. I believe single game tickets go on sale June 13th.
    June 10. Iirc.

Swaghook is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Didn't wait for the single game tickets to go on sale for this one bought our 2 a few weeks ago front row of section 33 off of vividseats.

Quote Originally Posted by RatherBeYachting View Post
    Those are the usual visitors sections. There's no truly bad seats, but those are the worst sections in the stadium tucked away in the corner behind the bands. If you want a good view and don't mind being surrounded by Duck fans I'd recommend springing for the sideline. I made a mistake earlier on which sections are student sections, it's actually 7 and 8. EDIT: I should note that you can't really see the video board from sections 38 and 39.

After today those tickets for NDSU will be going up. Lots of fans without tickets. NDSU will bring 10,000 fans if tickets available.

Quote Originally Posted by DePereBisonFan View Post
    How do you find out your ranking?
    Gobison,com
    Tickets
    My account
    My account

Your profile will be upper left. Your ranking is there.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by RatherBeYachting View Post

Can't see the video board fro 2 sections?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

I requested for a friend in Wishek and got rejected. Ranked at 1242

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA