Page 277 of 390 FirstFirst ... 177227267275276277278279287327377 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    I dont think its as unrealistic as people think
    Believe or can imagine.

I'm sure Vegas would give you good odds on this.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    An 11-1 PAC12 champion Oregon with a win over Ohio State which would probably be the B1G winner would most definitely be in over any 2 loss team. WTF are you smoking these days?
    They arent letting a PAC-12 champ with a FCS loss into the playoff. This isnt hard bud. Like...at all.
    College of Business Alumnus

Making such a strong assertion so far out of sample is absurd
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

D-II Ferris State was better than most of the FCS teams we've played in our non-conference schedule. I'm not predicting the Bison win, but I will be surprised if it's not a competitive game.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    If NDSU was playing Mount Union in the opener next year, all NDSU fans would be posting the same shit Ducks fans are. Period!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's OK to not be OK.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by nogerO View Post
    Or alternatively you can piss your pants or sit on the bench with a towel over you and piss in a bottle. Do you still drive a horse and buggy? Come on, focus. This is about a football game not crying about your opponents facilities. Go Ducks! Go Bison! Except when they play Oregon.
    How do you get things done if you don’t have a phone with to pass the time?

Quote Originally Posted by nogerO View Post
    Some perspective:

W 2016 23-21 AP#13 Iowa finished 8-5
    W 2014 34-14 Iowa State finished 2-10
    W 2013 24-21 AP#26 Kansas State finished8-5

W 2012 22- 7 Colorado State finished 4-8

W 2011 37-24 Minnesota finished 3-9
    W 2010 6- 3 Kansas finished 3-9
    L 2009 17-34 Iowa State finished 7-6
    L 2008 13-16 Wyoming finished 4-8
    W 2007 44-14 Central Michigan finished 8-6

W 2007 27-21 Minnesota finished 1-11
    L 2006 9-10 Minnesota finished 6-7
    W 2006 29-24 Ball State finished 5-7

59-91 record of the fbs teams you have played. From your perspective it's still a feather in your cap. From ours, not so much...
    I'll counter your perspective with.....

In the 12 FBS games that NDSU has played, the cumulative opponents scored just 209 points. (17.4 ppg)

Scouring a little deeper:

During Iowa State's 2014 season (NDSU held them to 14 points), the Cyclones averaged 24 points per game (not counting their NDSU loss).

During Kansas State's 2013 season (NDSU held them to 21 points), the Wildcats averaged 34 points per game (not counting their NDSU loss).

Not saying that this means a whole helluva lot in terms of the upcoming game against Oregon. Just some impressive stats for our little FCS fellas going into some bigger games and keeping FBS teams from piling up big scoring numbers.

And...…...if the Ducks should happen to put up 60 against the Bison...…...well, then I should probably return to this post and delete the livin shit out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    They arent letting a PAC-12 champ with a FCS loss into the playoff. This isnt hard bud. Like...at all.
    Yeah they are if that team has a win over the B1G champ and the other teams have 2 losses. Oregon would be ranked in the top 4 by the end of the season. You're right, it's not hard. Like ..... at all. Go take another puff bud.

Yeah they are if that team has a win over the B1G champ and the other teams have 2 losses. Oregon would be ranked in the top 4 by the end of the season. You're right, it's not hard. Like ..... at all. Go take another puff bud.
    It really doesn’t matter because if we lose at home to NDSU we will get smoked by tOSU. So it’s either 1(NDSU)-1(OSU), 2-0 or 0-2

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by QB11SD View Post
    It really doesn’t matter because if we lose at home to NDSU we will get smoked by tOSU. So it’s either 1(NDSU)-1(OSU), 2-0 or 0-2

I tend to agree but would be so awesome if you are wrong...awesome for us anyways

Default NDSU vs Ducks

Maybe, maybe not, JMU had a couple guys that might be drafted or at least get into camps. Not saying they are comparable to your guys. You've got good players, so do we and they'll be prepared. We might get crushed or we might just win but it won't be due to any message board blather or arm chair analysts.
    They just lost a future good one—> https://twitter.com/dontaemanning_8/...043283456?s=21

Fake news I guess, after I copied the initial tweet.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.