Page 271 of 390 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273281321371 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    I doubt they'd put a 12-1(loss to NDSU) Oregon in. They'd put 2 loss teams in first.
    If Ohio State’s only loss is to 12-1 Oregon I can see the Ducks still getting in. Will depend on how many 1 loss teams are in other conferences though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt they'd put a 12-1(loss to NDSU) Oregon in. They'd put 2 loss teams in first.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Depends largely how good Ohio St. ends up, how good the Pac12 and especially the other Pac12 upper tier. If they lost only 1 then that means they win the pac 12 and pretty much a sure thing they are in. If Ohio st wins out then they are definitely in. But if OR loses to NDSU I doubt we are their only loss

NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Swaghook is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Got ours front row behind the Bison bench at a better price then I see on that map.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Or maybe they come to their senses and put a certain 11-0 team as the 4 seed vs an 11-1 Buckeye team

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Lardsin must go!

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

Quote Originally Posted by RatherBeYachting View Post
    Hi, Bison fans. Thanks for having us Ducks here.

For those of you heading out to Portland and then Eugene for the game many of us are happy to give you tips and advice on how to best enjoy your trip and experience. Safe travels to y'all, and I hope you get to experience some PNW hospitality. You're also welcome on Reddit /r/ducks where we are used to having visitors ask what to do in the state, as well as DucksAttack for a free board with some long time Duck football fans.

It's too far out to speculate too much for me. For one, we don't know for sure how our offense will look and who will be the QB. I only saw one NDSU game last year, JMU. Most of our fans don't follow FCS football, so don't be surprised to see plenty of Duck fans who will expect our usual 60-14 FCS or G-5 early season game. I think the Duck fans here have been pretty respectful, so don't be too mad at us. Most of us are expecting an entertaining game that won't be a blowout.

The match-up I'm most excited for is the Oregon pass rush and how NDSU handles it. Causing havoc, getting sacks, and creating TOs have been fun to watch and is the strength of our team because we have a great group of DBs who can survive on an island.
    I would bet on Lance throwing his first pick vs you.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    And then we all get to find out how Lance responds to that. Think the coaches made a decision not to find that out last game. One of the reasons he ran so much.

Lardsin must go!

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Honestly might not be a bad thing. I could see the no pick streak becoming a psychological barrier to where he fears throwing passes that ultimately make the offense more dangerous. Not saying that’s happened but it easily could. Imo 35td 3int is better than 28td 0int though I’ll take no picks with glee as long as that doesn’t become the determining factor in the passing game.