Page 257 of 390 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257258259267307357 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Jabril Cox is bigger and can hit like former Bison (LB Headhunter) Joe Mays—clickit—> https://youtu.be/Mr-ELKhmWj8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Gotta include this Joe Mays hit taking off a piece of Matt Schaub’s ear.

https://youtu.be/jXvCKwHLIew
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Default NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post

Yes!!

And “Q” my foreshadowing post here last evening (brain bounce) that I got doxed for.

Can Ducks swivel heads comparably to owls?

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post

It looked worse seeing it live. I sat around the 50 yard line in section 534 (upper deck) and the collision could be heard over the crowd noise up there.

Hail the BISON!!!

So, I watched the Iowa game from 2016. I enjoyed taking in NDSU’s scheme.

It will be interesting because it seems most of the FBS teams NDSU played kind of mirror their style. Iowa straight up got punked in the run game in the 2nd half both running and defending.

I hope our coaches don’t have too much pride to say let’s let it rip if we aren’t running well.

Also, your offensive guards were much better in 2016 than they are now. I expect us to be able to defend the A gap in an odd front and contain much better than Iowa did on the outside.

It should be a fun game.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    We Got Oil. Oregon Doesn't.
    What's this shit? You're constantly crapping on small town ND...especially the western part, you know the part with oil! You're not even from ND so don't offend ND folks by saying "We got oil"
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    Unacceptable. You NDSU guys on ducksattack need to get on this.

Attachment 9246
    Have we closed the gap?

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post

It will be interesting because it seems most of the FBS teams NDSU played kind of mirror their style. Iowa straight up got punked in the run game in the 2nd half both running and defending.

I hope our coaches don’t have too much pride to say let’s let it rip if we aren’t running well.

Also, your offensive guards were much better in 2016 than they are now. I expect us to be able to defend the A gap in an odd front and contain much better than Iowa did on the outside.

It should be a fun game.
    I think that 16 line was bigger but current tackles are probably better. I, and I think many Bison fans were a little surprised to the extent with which we beat Iowa at their own game. They had a good d-line and LBs too. It will be interesting seeing how NDSU and OR go about attacking each other’s D.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    I think that 16 line was bigger but current tackles are probably better. I, and I think many Bison fans were a little surprised to the extent with which we beat Iowa at their own game. They had a good d-line and LBs too. It will be interesting seeing how NDSU and OR go about attacking each other’s D.
    I think your tackles are better in pass pro now. Overall the ‘16 line was better at run blocking.

Default NDSU vs Ducks

I think your tackles are better in pass pro now. Overall the ‘16 line was better at run blocking.
    You may be correct on that, although our “run game” has changed for the worse IMO.

That said, while the Ducks likely have more eye candy talent then us, we’ll be fine, but I don’t feel Ducks have any advantage over us on the Oline. The problem is our interior Dline. I like us scheming to offset that tho, with our LBs, even as slow as out MLB is.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Default NDSU vs Ducks

It should be a fun game.
    Yeah I watched that game a few days ago too. That’s the problem with Iowa’s offense is that they are 100% predicated on winning the LOS in a phone booth. NDSU punked them in an old school phone booth game. Also NDSU isn’t archaic offensively like Iowa so they were able to attack space much more efficiently. That to me is the biggest differentiating factor. Not that Oregon isn’t more talented than Iowa (I think they are but that’s subjective) but that Oregon’s offense is based on space and putting defenders in conflict to dictate numbers in the run/pass game. Instead of having to our execute a well coached NDSU team for 10 play 7 minute drives a more modern offense will attack numbers and space and make someone wrong. A good example is what Penn State did to that 2016 Iowa team with Moorhead as the OC and a first year starting QB. It’s actually close to a mirror matchup schematically since Iowa runs a base 40 against 11 just like NDSU