Page 201 of 390 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251301 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Not sure any of us would want to bother being in a conference that shitty just to be called FBS.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    AAC is stacked maybe that’s an option? Cincy is in there and they are pretty far north.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    But you just thought you'd mention it here. Got it.
    The site has like 2500 subscribers you think I really came here because Hop needs your 10 bucks? I just was pointing out where most the Duck fans hangout and where we came from.

Quote Originally Posted by charlestonduck View Post
    Phil Knight (& others) met January 1, 1996 in a hotel conference room in Dallas, Texas—where the Ducks were playing in the Cotton Bowl, the year after playing in the Rose Bowl. That meeting they laid down the revolutionary plan of how to make Oregon sports relevant across-the-board. They didn’t just throw money at it and bam! We started the facilities arms-race—and we are still winning it! We started the uniform/helmet game, we HIRED great coaches. We are a national brand, and have been involved in several of the most watched games on TV—of all time.

You benefited from the fact that past powers: Boise St, Marshall, App State, Georgia Southern ... all moved up. There is a lot of bragging about beating an 8-5 Power 5 team FOUR years ago—we do that on a regular basis. You went 16-0 last year, guess what—we’d have DESTROYED that schedule and gone 16-0 also. No, we didn’t go ion the road to SD St, Illinois St, or So Illinois and win—> we went into the LA Coliseum and kicked USC’s ass, we went into Husky Stadium and threw the W’s down, we won on the Farm and in the Rose Bowl ... not being rude, but let’s keep this real!
    You forgot about the ASU game. Is that real?

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Personally given the disparity in talent I don't think we have a chance in hell. There is the possibility that you might get a good game anyway because the players will go out there and expect to win.
    The talent (and depth) disparity is there, but I don't think it's as big as some believe. I think that disparity is about the same as it was against the last FBS team we challenged in Iowa. Yes, 2020 Oregon is more talented than 2016 Iowa, but 2020 NDSU is more talented than 2016 NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by QB11SD View Post
    AAC is stacked maybe that’s an option? Cincy is in there and they are pretty far north.

Yeah it's tough. We don't fit anywhere geographically and we don't bring enough population. Doesn't matter how good your are, it matters how much $$ you can bring the conference. I mean frick'n Maryland got into the Big Ten.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I actually do. I just don’t care for Wonder Burgers ... ore a spin on history.

Lance can spin it tho—>

https://youtu.be/z5Kq5_vB8z4

No you don’t like factual history that’s inconvenient to your poorly thought out, irrational and historically fictional narrative.

So, Oregon decided it cared about athletics after Nike support came flowing in—>Got.It.

I expect NDSU would love to have some Nike millions or would they refuse it because they build great teams a different way?

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Yeah it's tough. We don't fit anywhere geographically and we don't bring enough population. Doesn't matter how good your are, it matters how much $$ you can bring the conference. I mean frick'n Maryland got into the Big Ten.

Also academics. I don’t know anything about the school but Boise wants to join the Pac-12 and the academics won’t have any of it.

Quote Originally Posted by QB11SD View Post
    Also academics. I don’t know anything about the school but Boise wants to join the Pac-12 and the academics won’t have any of it.

Yes that is part of it as well when it comes to certain conferences.

You forgot about the ASU game. Is that real?

Yep, at our level OTHER teams have talent and if you turn the ball over—you lose. ASU would have destroyed y’all THAT night. This isn’t an a week one matchup were all 63 of your little guys are healthy.