Page 387 of 390 FirstFirst ... 287337377385386387388389 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,870 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    You get an economic crisis either way. Sweden is evidence of that.
    Sweden is playing the long game. Let’s judge the results when all is said and done.

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    no West Coast Wimps like Oregon deserve this. Banning something 5 months from now is Stupid.
    Do you really expect common sense to come out of the left coach?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post
    I grew up with her... her family lived two streets over from mine in Roseville... should i get in contact with her, and set her straight?
    Good luck. Something tells me she is beyond repair.

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Does she really have teeth made of butter? If so, did she get those at the Great Minnesota Get Together?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    No. She probably is just too lazy or not smart enough to brush them twice a day.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    Sweden is playing the long game. Let’s judge the results when all is said and done.
    What game is the US playing?

Germany?
    Norway?
    Denmark?
    New Zealand?
    South Korea?
    Taiwan?

Please advise.
    Don't believe everything you think.

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    So keep your immunocompromised ass at home. The rest of us are going to start dying if we can't FUCKING GO BACK TO WORK.

Your arrogance astounds me.
    Exactly how am I supposed to do that? My job calls me back, I have to go back or starve, thats not a choice. How is not going to work going to kill you?

The only arrogance around here are soft little babies who can't handle making minor sacrifices on behalf of their country. Everything has to revolve around the manchildren.
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

Germany?
    Norway?
    Denmark?
    New Zealand?
    South Korea?
    Taiwan?

Please advise.
    The short game is what we’re playing.

Germany?
    Norway?
    Denmark?
    New Zealand?
    South Korea?
    Taiwan?

Please advise.
    Also, Taiwan and South Korea don’t belong there. They had contact and trace protocol in place due to experience with other novel viruses. Europe and the US did not have that in place.

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    Sweden is playing the short game, as are we. Most of the people supporting 'opening up' can't see past tomorrow. You want to see some businesses go bust, thats exactly whats going to happen when we force closed businesses to start paying their payroll again. The countries playing the long game are the ones crushing their outbreaks into oblivion, picking up the tabs for the salaries of those laid off, and ignoring the soft whiner class thats sad because they can't go to the bar.
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    Sweden is playing the short game, as are we. Most of the people supporting 'opening up' can't see past tomorrow. You want to see some businesses go bust, thats exactly whats going to happen when we force closed businesses to start paying their payroll again. The countries playing the long game are the ones crushing their outbreaks into oblivion, picking up the tabs for the salaries of those laid off, and ignoring the soft whiner class thats sad because they can't go to the bar.
    Here’s the deal, I am not an ignorant twat that’s whining and protesting. I have sheltered in place. I did before it was ordered and will continue to do so after the order is lifted.

It’s really simple in my mind after listening to virologist and epidemiologists well before the pandemic was announced as a pandemic. If we get a viable vaccination sooner rather than later than Sweden loses. If it takes 18 months, Sweden wins.

Their policy was based on the assumptions of herd immunity and an 18 month timeline for a vaccine. You can argue the assumptions are faulty but you lose instant credibility if you assert they acted on impulsiveness.

Our current administration may act on gut instinct but not Sweden.