Page 171 of 390 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181221271 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    And you are?
    At least I tried answering a couple questions. Great to have this wealth of knowledge and then not engage in any meaningful way with people literally asking for analysis.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    See it your way grasshopper. Hence forth you should just refer to CAS as: B E D R O C K.

Get a clue dipshit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    As in the lowest one can sink? Got it

Was wondering when the trolls were going to show their true colors.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    At least I tried answering a couple questions. Great to have this wealth of knowledge and then not engage in any meaningful way with people literally asking for analysis.
    First place I’ve posted where the masses come to the defense of the intellectually lazy old man who yells at the clouds. Usually those posters are the ones getting dunked on. Not the ones trying to add to a conversation. Is that normal for west Minnesota?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    As in the lowest one can sink? Got it
    Close. As in what EVERYTHING STANDS ON. Are you receiving me?

Don't believe everything you think.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by QB11SD View Post
    First place I’ve posted where the masses come to the defense of the intellectually lazy old man who yells at the clouds. Usually those posters are the ones getting dunked on. Not the ones trying to add to a conversation. Is that normal for west Minnesota?

Well when Jabrill knocks the crap out of your qb he'll yell I told you so.

Lardsin must go!

Default NDSU vs Ducks

I’m waiting for something substantive out of you still from yesterday [emoji20]

Well, I have a brother who will be joining me out there for the game (think I have a son who went to Oregon so I know for sure Oregon will kick NDSU’s ass) and he (brother) thinks/feels it’s gonna be a hell of a game. And he has watched every Duck game for the last decade and is a Uge Duck fan.

Cuz that’s all solid ... FFS!!

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

I have to admit that it's over the top and at best mildly annoying. Things will most likely even themselves out over time and decent discussion about the game will start up again. It usually does.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Default NDSU vs Ducks

He doesn’t like me at all I believe but are we sure he is intellectually lazy? Are we sure he is “yelling at clouds”? You are making quite a few assumptions friend. I don’t know very many things but I DO KNOW who CAS is in real life. I’ll be happy to debate with him about many things. Football is not one of those.

Edit: in another thread I am going to piss down his leg so that he continues to hate me. I am confident he does not know where to find me.

Don't believe everything you think.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I have to admit that it's over the top and at best mildly annoying. Things will most likely even themselves out over time and decent discussion about the game will start up again. It usually does.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    It's the first week in February. What the heck do you want to analyze? A lot can happen in 7 months.

Lardsin must go!