Page 152 of 390 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202252 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

Quote Originally Posted by QB11SD View Post
    Hahahaha 22 means there is only 1 WR on the field. Why would the best skill player be on the sideline?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Depends on what Watson did on the previous play(s). Phoenix Sproles (Darren is his cousin BTW) might not have Watson's height, but the kid also has wheels. Outside the QB, NDSU doesn't rely too much on one player in the skill position group to carry the team. On offense, the QB is basically the only player that doesn't rotate. The OL are fairly consistent, but NDSU does rotate them too.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Depends on what Watson did on the previous play(s). Phoenix Sproles (Darren is his cousin BTW) might not have Watson's height, but the kid also has wheels. Outside the QB, NDSU doesn't rely too much on one player in the skill position group to carry the team. On offense, the QB is basically the only player that doesn't rotate. The OL are fairly consistent, but NDSU does rotate them too.

Is Sproles a better blocker?

The entire point of this conversation is I expected to see NDSU not play 2 high because of our run game and wanted to see what else is on tape. NDSU won’t have the talent advantage they are accustomed to so I’d assume a different look.

As you should, like we are just an FCS team that doesn’t know basic football nor how to adjust to schemes. We’ve seen it all, and have played against for several years former FBS coaches, yet still somehow managed to not get out-coached nor taken advantage of.

You have more player-talent, but we will not get out-coached.

I’ll go so far as to say I think we would win this game if we had our starting FS from this year, but we don’t, and that’s a big deal to me.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The entire point of this conversation is I expected to see NDSU not play 2 high because of our run game and wanted to see what else is on tape. NDSU won’t have the talent advantage they are accustomed to so I’d assume a different look.

Honestly, we stay two high.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    Honestly, I don't know. What I do know about NDSU WRs is that if they can't block, they can't play.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    As you should, like we are just an FCS team that doesn’t know basic football nor how to adjust to schemes. We’ve seen it all, and have played against for several years former FBS coaches, yet still somehow managed to not get out-coached nor taken advantage of.

You have more player-talent, but we will not get out-coached.

I’ll go so far as to say I think we would win this game if we had our starting FS from this year, but we don’t, and that’s a big deal to me.

Another empty response...

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Honestly, I don't know. What I do know about NDSU WRs is that if they can't block, they can't play.
    No block, no rock is a common refrain.

Wait. We have enjoyed talent advantages? We just use a bunch of Midwest farm kids that no FBS programs want.

???
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    Depends on what we are running. If power or early zone cut, I’d take Sproles in the slot, probably. If outside stretch run, Im looking for length and sustained interaction, so probably Watson.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    Honestly, we stay two high.
    The last time I remember a team dedicated to the Tampa 2 was USC under Kiffen. Monte’s defense was a disaster though.