Page 148 of 390 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198248 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    I’ve seen our numbers posted. A 23 is elite. I am not buying from the clips. Also, it’s just top end speed at the end of the day.
    I don’t buy 23 either. Mecole Hardman who is unbelievably fast was the fastest player at UGA when Feld was there and ran 22.1 mph

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by QB11SD View Post
    For context on why I don’t buy Watson running 23. Tyreke Hill is one of like 3 NFL players to be GPS tracked at 23 this season. https://youtu.be/Cgcw1svE_rc
    Anything over 21MPH is fast
    22 is really fast, elite speed
    23 is world class fast.

How could a lower sub-division school POSSIBLY have such a talent? Next thing they’ll tell you is they’ve had a #2 NFL draft pick!! I mean, cmon!!!
    Don't believe everything you think.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Everybody a bunch of dicks. Not like their supplying context for their disbelief with references to some of the fastest humans in football... Jesus.

IT WAS THE OFFICIAL STORY WE ALL HEARD BUT MAYBE THEY WERE WRONG.
    see not that hard

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    In otherwise division that really isn’t that great aside from the 1-3 top teams. You’re not nearly as wonderful as you think you are.

One advantage that you do have going into this game is your new OC. We are great at predicting and understanding, and exploring tendencies. Your new OC throws that a bit out of wack. But don’t think we won’t watch and analyze his film, despite being D2, nor that your new OC will soon realize he has his work cut out for him.

He will see that we are vulnerable to A-B-C-D gap runs, but so will we. Your coaches aren’t any better than ours. Please.

I haven’t said your coaches aren’t good?
    I’ve been working my way through the last 10 years of Moorhead’s film myself and am interested to get down to practice this spring and see what he wants to do with this personnel.

I’d love it if you can point me in the direction of a game where NDSU shows some of this exotic Defensive package you keep telling me about. Watching the ISU game and still seeing a bunch of the same coverages out of a 2 high structure I’ve seen in the other games.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    How could a lower sub-division school POSSIBLY have such a talent? Next thing they’ll tell you is they’ve had a #2 NFL draft pick!! I mean, cmon!!!
    You’re reaching again, never said that he’s not good and explosive or that there aren’t good FCS players. If he runs 23 MPH that’s better than elite speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    Everybody a bunch of dicks. Not like their supplying context for their disbelief with references to some of the fastest humans in football... Jesus.

IT WAS THE OFFICIAL STORY WE ALL HEARD BUT MAYBE THEY WERE WRONG.
    see not that hard
    So it wasn’t officially reported anywhere. Got it.

Does anyone see that jet sweep and see elite speed? His speed looks good but not world class.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

https://www.inforum.com/bison-media-...PS-to-prove-it

I haven’t said your coaches aren’t good?
    I’ve been working my way through the last 10 years of Moorhead’s film myself and am interested to get down to practice this spring and see what he wants to do with this personnel.

I’d love it if you can point me in the direction of a game where NDSU shows some of this exotic Defensive package you keep telling me about. Watching the ISU game and still seeing a bunch of the same coverages out of a 2 high structure I’ve seen in the other games.

Please show me where anyone had exploited that look to win a game. Please also show me how Moorhead is some exotic, beautiful football mind. He’s pretty much a nothing burger, former FCS nothing coach and had no handle on his players.

#Letshaveinternalplayerfights

#breakorbitalsockets

I expect Ducks to be chippy and ANTIFI-like in this game.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

You’re reaching again, never said that he’s not good and explosive or that there aren’t good FCS players. If he runs 23 MPH that’s better than elite speed.
    Suffice it to say I believe he will have your defensive backfields full attention when he is on the field. But we have some more.
    Don't believe everything you think.