Page 146 of 390 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196246 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    I doubt that his 40 time would be anything near 4.7. Where did you get that number?

247 Sports released an article in August of 2018 featuring college football's 18 fastest players.

Oregon's Tony Brooks-James was named #2. This article reveals that the GPS device that he wore registered as high as 22 mph in game situations.

https://247sports.com/LongFormArticl.../#121107281_13

This season, Christian Watson's GPS device recorded a top speed of 23 mph.

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/foru...hp?19-football
    If he hit 23 in a game he’s one of the fastest players in CFB. I find that number hard to believe but either way he seems plenty fast. Our corners can run too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I’m used to politics in post-season awards.

Can you say “Nike” for me please? NYKEE!!

Just lol again ....

Got it, you’re more interested in trolling than having a substantive conversation. Luckily there are others here who are.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by QB11SD View Post
    It’s all fun man

I’m just glad to see opposing fans here. Only time we see opposing fans in any numbers are against P5 and those are few and far between

Got it, you’re more interested in trolling than having a substantive conversation. Luckily there are others here who are.

CAS is far from being a troll. His knowledge of the game itself, especially on defense, is probably better than all of us combined.

Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    I doubt that his 40 time would be anything near 4.7. Where did you get that number?

247 Sports released an article in August of 2018 featuring college football's 18 fastest players.

Oregon's Tony Brooks-James was named #2. This article reveals that the GPS device that he wore registered as high as 22 mph in game situations.

https://247sports.com/LongFormArticl.../#121107281_13

This season, Christian Watson's GPS device recorded a top speed of 23 mph.

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/foru...hp?19-football
    A GPS top speed doesn’t tell me much.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    You need an almanac

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    I’m just glad to see opposing fans here. Only time we see opposing fans in any numbers are against P5 and those are few and far between
    Yeah, our message board is closed off to the public so these types of opportunities are awesome. All in all, you guys have a great fanbase that knows it’s stuff. I have been a closet NDSU fan for a few years. Whenever you’re on I try to watch. I know that every team has its homers, shoot I’m an Oregon homer but I try my best to be as objective as one can when evaluating tape. Should be a fun game if you asked me today before spring ball id guess a final score of 42-20 or something along those lines. Think that Oregon’s run game is going to force NDSU to get out of their two high safety look and our guys at WR are going to give your corners trouble. We have a lot of length and athleticism at WR. Giving you guys 20 is a lot of respect too. We held 6 Pac-12 schools to 10 or less last year.

It’s reality, not trolling.

Unless you’re into bragging about post-season awards that mean absolutely nothing other than grandstanding.

With all those accolades for the Ducks, how on the hell did you not win the Natty,
    Let alone lose to HermASUEdwards to basically eliminate yourself from contention.

#ASUhadagoodDefense.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    That’s the exact measurement we use to measure guys gains during the 4th quarter program. Idk if it’s measured the same way or how accurate but instead of 40’s they test peak output at Oregon.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Yeah, our message board is closed off to the public so these types of opportunities are awesome. All in all, you guys have a great fanbase that knows it’s stuff. I have been a closet NDSU fan for a few years. Whenever you’re on I try to watch. I know that every team has its homers, shoot I’m an Oregon homer but I try my best to be as objective as one can when evaluating tape. Should be a fun game if you asked me today before spring ball id guess a final score of 42-20 or something along those lines. Think that Oregon’s run game is going to force NDSU to get out of their two high safety look and our guys at WR are going to give your corners trouble. We have a lot of length and athleticism at WR. Giving you guys 20 is a lot of respect too. We held 6 Pac-12 schools to 10 or less last year.
    Fine just steal my "expert" prediction.... Totally fine.,...