Page 145 of 390 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195245 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Theyre gonna team speak and say natty. I do think beating the seniors who have 3 other rings would say they were a lot more excited beating Iowa in front of the Kinnick crowd than another Frisco win.
    You certainly could be right. I think they find both exciting but the legacy comes from the trophy collection because it is much harder. To have a great FBS victory you have to win one game. One. To collect that natty trophy you have to win, many. I think it says much more about the team to win that trophy than it does to notch an FBS win, as fun as that is.

I also believe that the reason that losing to NDSU caused those FBS teams to have serious doubt about their own abilities and that of their comrades. Should the Bison prevail in September I expect the very same thing to happen to all those starry players in Eugene. They will certainly lose the following week to OSU, probably no matter what happens on the 5th. The minimizing of our potential win will start there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by QB11SD View Post
    The same NDSU that managed 9 against Illinois State in the post season is gonna score 24 on the road against a top 10 SP+ defense week 1? Bold move cotton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And you are a duck sportswriter or something like that...and spending a day here arguing with a couple of our biggest homers. It’s good entertainment. I wouldn’t get too caught up in that game. Actually go ahead, I hope your coaches and players do as well

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Oregon is really really good. We need to play our best game ever to not get blasted. They've got the DB's to lock up our wrs and a nasty dl. A realistic score is about 42-20. Our d will be in trouble. We lack the studs up the middle to slow down their run game imo. They'll get 4+ per.

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by QB11SD View Post
    2 Rose Bowl wins at the first half. Collapse started in 2015 but was saved by Vernon Adams then full collapse in 2016. Fired everyone and started rebuild in 2017 which took both the 17 and 18 seasons to get back to and win the RB in 19. Should I draw you a picture?

How can that be?? Vernon Adams was nothing but a lowly FCS QB from Eastern Washington. No way in hell he could even compete much less lead in a holy place such as Oregon with such a low pedigree. What a crock of hypocritical BS!!

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Typical. No credit to the other team. Can you say “losers” any louder?!

Sometimes teams beat themselves

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    Is like to introduce the topic of fbs pride:

Against Iowa if they weren't so damn stubborn and passed the ball more I don't think we win. Fbs teams seem too committed to there base stuff just working against "lessee" competition and then not adjusting enough.

Duckies: is your hc a stubborn guy?? How are your in game adjustments?
    We have a new OC who’s entire philosophy is based on attacking numbers, angles and grass. Oregon will take what’s there.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Yeah, right. Retrospective reasoning is a wonderful thing ... for losers.

Not retrospective I got smoked on our own board for saying it but I knew the program wasn’t there yet and preferred the momentum of winning a ny6 to losing to LSU.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    He runs like a 4.7?
    I doubt that his 40 time would be anything near 4.7. Where did you get that number?

247 Sports released an article in August of 2018 featuring college football's 18 fastest players.

Oregon's Tony Brooks-James was named #2. This article reveals that the GPS device that he wore registered as high as 22 mph in game situations.

https://247sports.com/LongFormArticl.../#121107281_13

This season, Christian Watson's GPS device recorded a top speed of 23 mph.

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/foru...hp?19-football

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    And you are a duck sportswriter or something like that...and spending a day here arguing with a couple of our biggest homers. It’s good entertainment. I wouldn’t get too caught up in that game. Actually go ahead, I hope your coaches and players do as well
    It’s all fun man

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post
    How can that be?? Vernon Adams was nothing but a lowly FCS QB from Eastern Washington. No way in hell he could even compete much less lead in a holy place such as Oregon with such a low pedigree. What a crock of hypocritical BS!!
    Wait? I’ve literally praised Lance, Wentz, Easton, and Adams since I joined this thread? Should I include Romo and Jimmie G? Where have I said that there haven’t been really good players/QBs to come from the FCS?