Page 386 of 390 FirstFirst ... 286336376384385386387388 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,860 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Trusting Science is the most intellectually honest position on any topic.
    Yeah, because you can never be wrong! I love my new religion!

Quote Originally Posted by Greta Van Herd View Post
    Yeah, because you can never be wrong! I love my new religion!
    I’m so proud of you!
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    I’m so proud of you!
    Here, let me practice this newfound religion of mine.

“It’s obvious that you can’t have a NDSU/Oregon football game this fall because 60,000 people could become infected and die. Prove me wrong, haters!”

How did I do?

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Matt Larson is going to be on 790 radio right now
    I waded through 6 pages of political bullshit trying to find out what Matt had to say and learned NOTHING. Although I did determine that I hate some people's political views.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Default NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    I waded through 6 pages of political bullshit trying to find out what Matt had to say and learned NOTHING. Although I did determine that I hate some people's political views.
    He is optimistic- and said if they wont take the game better let us know soon so NDSU could potentially schedule a different game in the shakeup.

There is some act of God language in the contract to let Oregon off the hook, but sounded like he intends to get the buyout if their reasoning is less than that.

Also that NDSU is trying to figure out steps to get the weight room open. Safely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Matt Larson is going to be on 790 radio right now
    Thank you for posting- would have missed otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they can get students safely back on campus this summer and have a plan for the fall, then there is no reason lifting, practices, and games cant happen. The fans in the stands decision is another issue.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    We lose tens of thousands of Americans EVERY YEAR to the regular flu. You don't see us crippling the economy and putting tens of millions out of work for that.

Time to open up the damn country. We flattened the curve. It worked. Let's be done now.
    You seem to be greatly uninformed about how any of this works or what any of the goals were. 'Opening up' just lets it rage while doing at best, nothing to help the economy. We get the worst of both worlds, a mass mortality event to rival the holodomor and a bottomless depression. The only way to win here is the China/South Korea method, everything else is just endless catastrophe until we get a vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Did you ever think how many football fans around the country would want to watch an FCS dynasty program play the mighty ducks? All the storylines involved......how good are the ducks this year? Will Oregon have the team to beat Ohio State the following week? Who is this QB from NDSU who could go tops in the NFL draft next year? Can the Bison defeat the 7th FBS team in a row? If this game is put on the proper Network at the proper time slot it would attract a large viewing audience. You can bet the Ohio State fans would all be watching!
    NDSU Oregon is the marquee game of week one.

Amen brother.......let the pussies continue to cower in their homes! And I am not talking about those at risk. They would be smart to continue to stay at home. I am talking about healthy people up to the age of 65.
    So a quarter of the population has to live in indefinate isolation so that you can go out a month earlier?

What I have learned is diseases have taken many lives over the course of human life on this planet, especially plagues and pandemics, but to think all of the sudden mankind is smarter and can somehow drastically minimize the impact by shuttering in our homes and destroying our economies is a joke. Just think of all the indirect causes of death will result because of what is being done that will affect us for years to come.......more obesity, heart attacks, mental illness, suicides, murders, etc.
    We have successfully been mitigating pandemics for centuries. Of course we are now smarter, how can this be you argument?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    If you want to stay home stay home. Don't tell someone else they should lose everything because you want to stay home.
    'Opening up' means I and millions of other people have to take my immunocompromised ass back to work to do bullshit useless work.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    And by implementing permanent social distancing and work closures, we could reduce those deaths too.

If it saves just one life, right?
    Enough of this dimwitted argument. We're talking roughly 2-6 million Americans, not a single life. Hey but lets cull the working class so that a bunch of assholes can go to the bar.

Most informed people know that with the current criteria when in doubt medical personnel are counting all COVID possible deaths as COVID. The number is likely inflated a bit. Also, 2 or 3 years ago there were over 60,000 deaths from the flu.
    Informed people are aware that we are massively undercounting corona deaths. "Excess deaths" far exceeds the number of official victims. https://www.vox.com/coronavirus-covi...-how-many-yale
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    You seem to be greatly uninformed about how any of this works or what any of the goals were. 'Opening up' just lets it rage while doing at best, nothing to help the economy. We get the worst of both worlds, a mass mortality event to rival the holodomor and a bottomless depression. The only way to win here is the China/South Korea method, everything else is just endless catastrophe until we get a vaccine.

NDSU Oregon is the marquee game of week one.

So a quarter of the population has to live in indefinate isolation so that you can go out a month earlier?

We have successfully been mitigating pandemics for centuries. Of course we are now smarter, how can this be you argument?

'Opening up' means I and millions of other people have to take my immunocompromised ass back to work to do bullshit useless work.

Enough of this dimwitted argument. We're talking roughly 2-6 million Americans, not a single life. Hey but lets cull the working class so that a bunch of assholes can go to the bar.

Informed people are aware that we are massively undercounting corona deaths. "Excess deaths" far exceeds the number of official victims. https://www.vox.com/coronavirus-covi...-how-many-yale
    So keep your immunocompromised ass at home. The rest of us are going to start dying if we can't FUCKING GO BACK TO WORK.

Your arrogance astounds me.

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Why keep poking? Why be a dick so always? EVERYONE is trying to just get through this. Nobody at all is succeeding perfectly. Except you, of course.
    Would you even be surprised if she suggested banning football in OR?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt