Page 376 of 390 FirstFirst ... 276326366374375376377378386 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,760 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

She looks like a real genius. Just another butter toothed lefty.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Looks like the governor of Oregon just killed the Bison/Duck game; she shit canned everything through September. Bitch!!!!!!
    I think she may have just S* canned herself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Relax. It is not over yet. There has not been an official position made on the topic, just another politician thinking out loud.

The tide is turning here as well. We'll be slower than much of the country, and for good reason, but we'll come around. Hopefully, it is in time.

Also, please don't fuck this thread up with political bullshit, assholes. We already have a thread for that.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Relax. It is not over yet. There has not been an official position made on the topic, just another politician thinking out loud.

The tide is turning here as well. We'll be slower than much of the country, and for good reason, but we'll come around. Hopefully, it is in time.

Also, please don't fuck this thread up with political bullshit, assholes. We already have a thread for that.
    Maybe she will try and ban football altogether. Some one could get hurt!

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

I agree. Inforum has an article saying Harvard study has Oregon and ND in the safe to open now category out of 9 states.

Saying something wont happen in September on May 7th is pretty stupid.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Maybe she will try and ban football altogether. Some one could get hurt!

Why keep poking? Why be a dick so always? EVERYONE is trying to just get through this. Nobody at all is succeeding perfectly. Except you, of course.
    Insert something clever here...

Why keep poking? Why be a dick so always? EVERYONE is trying to just get through this. Nobody at all is succeeding perfectly. Except you, of course.
    If I could rep this multiple times I would.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

no West Coast Wimps like Oregon deserve this. Banning something 5 months from now is Stupid.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Looks like the governor of Oregon just killed the Bison/Duck game; she shit canned everything through September. Bitch!!!!!!
    she said their couldn't be fan attendance.

That was never going to happen in any scenario. With the way we are opening everything early without anything near adequate preparation, the odds of any 2020 season continue to diminish. The only chance to hve in person sporting events in the fall was to go all the way with quarrantine until the virus was eliminated, as in South Korea or China. We failed that test miserably
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.