Page 349 of 390 FirstFirst ... 249299339347348349350351359 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by Ode2Luke View Post
    Do you often project your own insecurities on other fan bases? You’d rather play the Seahawks? No trouble with tOSU... come on man, did you go to UND? All the Bison grads I know are smart.
    Oh shit. Shots fired... ��
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Hey any of y’all know ATLBISON? He said he’s taking bets, and I’m willing to put up $1k or more on a Ducks straight up/no spread win. He’s backing out, but if someone wants to take my bet I’m equipped to get this in escrow until September.

Quote Originally Posted by gavin2126 View Post
    You get to watch videos at work. You hiring?
    One of our secretaries is either pregnant or gaining a bunch of weight. I’m not allowed to ask. I’m betting on “will never come back from maternity leave” so if you’re interested let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by RatherBeYachting View Post
    Hey any of y’all know ATLBISON? He said he’s taking bets, and I’m willing to put up $1k or more on a Ducks straight up/no spread win. He’s backing out, but if someone wants to take my bet I’m equipped to get this in escrow until September.
    Probably just another one of Lakes/Sammy Humann’s numerous accounts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

I'd bet $20 straight up W/L for fun. I'm guessing that may be too small potatoes for you, though. Let me know. Happy to oblige.

Someone at Ducks Attack was proclaiming how great it will be to put us in our place by winning 56-7. I offered $1000 against his predicted 49-point spread. He didn't bite. Probably wise.

Realistically, I think the Bison likely have a 10-20% chance to win. Maybe closer to 10% with Cox gone. Roughly one game out of ten. If you could capture all the variables that might affect the outcome and plug them into a supercomputer to run unlimited simulations, that's probably where it would end up. The fun part about being a Bison fan lately is that the one game they actually play on the field often ends up being the one in ten where they score more points.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    I’ve interacted with Buckeye fans. I am a manager of a remote team and 3 are Ohioans. There’s no point in talking with them.
    Pot meet kettle

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    We have nothing to be excited about. RMEs

Talk about blowing your own load. Good God. Whether we beat or lose to the Ducks, this shit is plenty enough to root against you the balance of the season. I know, some fans of teams who you beat kiss your ass afterwards, just to make themselves feel good, but you won’t get that here.

I really have never seen such an arrogant and out-of-touch fan base. Not one of our former FBS opponents have said that they will both beat us AND are otherwise THE BEST EVA! FFSs, give it a rest.

If we were to pull off a win or make it close you wouldnt want Oregon to win as many games as possible? I was cheering for Iowa hard in 16 when they beat Michigan.

Why straight up and no spread, are you afraid your ducks can't cover?

Straight up? Vs an FCS team? Wow how brave of you. Thought you'd win by 24?

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Straight up? Vs an FCS team? Wow how brave of you. Thought you'd win by 24?
    24 is if NDSU plays it smart.