Page 338 of 390 FirstFirst ... 238288328336337338339340348388 ... LastLast
Results 3,371 to 3,380 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

Quote Originally Posted by Ode2Luke View Post
    I don’t think anyone would be surprised if oregon fields a top 5 defense. 247 sports pegs them at the #2 Defense, ESPN has them projected at #3.

247sports.com

espn-predicts-college-football-2020-top-defenses
    Oh crap. Bison should just give up and not play the game. Oregon is just unbelievably good on D and the lowly FCS Bison will not know what to do. Can't wait to see our fullbacks and TEs run over your tough guys.

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Oh crap. Bison should just give up and not play the game. Oregon is just unbelievably good on D and the lowly FCS Bison will not know what to do. Can't wait to see our fullbacks and TEs run over your tough guys.
    Spare me this gibberish.

Default NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    Spare me this gibberish.
    Right on- lets talk football. Not rah rah bs.

NDSU is going to need to shorten the game and control the clock significantly to keep the ducks from scoring ~90 on them.

IF the Bison can resist the urge to pass it will play to this strategy- not allowing Thibedeaux to force multiple fumbles and interceptions for touchdowns.

With enough kneel and punt (out of bounds with ~35+ yard punts) the Ducks may let them off the hook in the second half allowing NDSU the CHANCE to keep it within 24.

Heed this warning though- challenge the Ducks defense, offense, OR special teams and NDSU will get the sharp bill of Oregon.

Also will help to complement the uniforms at the handshake, and let O know the white flag is up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    Right on- lets talk football. Not rah rah bs.

NDSU is going to need to shorten the game and control the clock significantly to keep the ducks from scoring ~90 on them.

IF the Bison can resist the urge to pass it will play to this strategy- not allowing Thibedeaux to force multiple fumbles and interceptions for touchdowns.

With enough kneel and punt (out of bounds with ~35+ yard punts) the Ducks may let them off the hook in the second half allowing NDSU the CHANCE to keep it within 24.

Heed this warning though- challenge the Ducks defense, offense, OR special teams and NDSU will get the sharp bill of Oregon.

Also will help to complement the uniforms at the handshake, and let O know the white flag is up.

This sounded better in your head, I bet.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    Spare me this gibberish.
    If you click that red X in the upper right of your screen, you'll be spared permanently.

I encourage you to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by QB11SD View Post
    You did play offenses that didn’t attack what most would perceive as their inherent advantages. You aren’t playing an antiquated offense that just wants to lineup and play even numbers football. This time around it’ll be a modern spread isolating players in space and attacking grass. This defense is by far the fastest and most multiple you’ve played of the FBS games. Both in terms of athleticism and in terms of scheme.

Sure enough, it will be different this time. I for one am very eager to see how our merry band of scalawags matches up against such a thing. Thanks again to Oregon AD for putting us on the schedule.

You did play offenses that didn’t attack what most would perceive as their inherent advantages. You aren’t playing an antiquated offense that just wants to lineup and play even numbers football. This time around it’ll be a modern spread isolating players in space and attacking grass. This defense is by far the fastest and most multiple you’ve played of the FBS games. Both in terms of athleticism and in terms of scheme.

Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V, repeat.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Ndsu should buy out this game and save some embarrassment.

Lardsin must go!

You sound just like every other FBS team we have faced over the last 10 years. "NO WAY", "NO HOW", "GOD AIN'T GONNA LET IT HAPPEN" that you make it a game let alone beat us. And yet we have still won. Sure, some FBS team is going to beat us eventually and end our streak, bound to happen at some point and time.
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

Quote Originally Posted by 1st&TennBison View Post
    You sound just like every other FBS team we have faced over the last 10 years. "NO WAY", "NO HOW", "GOD AIN'T GONNA LET IT HAPPEN" that you make it a game let alone beat us. And yet we have still won. Sure, some FBS team is going to beat us eventually and end our streak, bound to happen at some point and time.
    That’s not how we sound. No one is saying we can’t lose. We’re saying we aren’t a developmental program from the Midwest that lines up and plays even ball. Don’t mischaracterize what we’re saying. Or do, because it plays into your bipolar inferiority/superiority complex schtick.