Page 301 of 390 FirstFirst ... 201251291299300301302303311351 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Lol, one of my favorite episodes of that show.
    "She's just north dakota white trash" I love the cigarette burn on her shirt BAHAHA
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    "She's just north dakota white trash" I love the cigarette burn on her shirt BAHAHA
    She is from Breckinridge

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

We can do so much better than Fargo Brewing or Surly. Junkyard or Drekker are the local places that would compete with some of the good stuff you guys have out there.

I would want to modify this bet a little to make more fair to the clear betting underdog, but also, shipping beer is illegal, so there’s that.
    I have one stupid ass little dog but he isn’t in this race but I have to ask: If shipping beer is illegal then how do some homebrewers ship there competition beer to be judged?
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    I have one stupid ass little dog but he isn’t in this race but I have to ask: If shipping beer is illegal then how do some homebrewers ship there competition beer to be judged?
    At their own risk.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    (They do it illegally).
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Did anyone in Oregon write a story about playing NDSU like Arizona did?

*****Fans, students and faculty of the University of Arizona,

I am writing to you today amidst news that you have scheduled a football home game against the Bison of North Dakota State. The North Dakota State Bison have a very good football team which plays incredibly physical and smart football which often grinds even the best of opponents to a halt. This game could very likely be a good test for your squad; however, we are here to suggest you take whatever measures necessary to make sure this game is never played in 2022.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by QB11SD View Post
    We didn’t really have a number 1 in 2019. Historically Moorhead’s offenses have had good distribution as well. There were games last year where Juwan Johnson seemed like the #1, games where Redd was the guy, so on and so forth with JJ3. If you put a gun to my head and make my pick I think it would be Williams but honestly it’ll be a group effort.

Does NDSU attach their best corner to the #1? Or do they play field/boundary like Oregon does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We have played sides before, but typically our #1 will stick on the opposing teams #1, unless they play in the slot. The national title game we did follow the slot guy around with our #1 for the most part.

I was just telling you what posts of yours I was reacting to. Also, there are no facts involved in assuming 2020 Oregon is better than 2013 Kstate or 2016 Iowa, just inflated egos.
    This line of thinking works both ways.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

(They do it illegally).
    Interesting that these places that are located all of the country would openly tell you on their website how to send in your competition beer to be judged. No argument just find it Interesting.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    We have played sides before, but typically our #1 will stick on the opposing teams #1, unless they play in the slot. The national title game we did follow the slot guy around with our #1 for the most part.
    I guess we figure out who our #1 is by seeing who your #1 shadows.