Page 300 of 390 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301302310350 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Right. It is bullshit that you and your fans think that 2020 NDSU is head and shoulders above the FCS teams Oregon has beaten. It’s bullshit, sure, but you can’t help it. It doesn’t make you a fucking moron, just naively arrogant, almost precious. Just adorable, really...

Just wanted to clear that up for you, since fucking morons not only suck at making arguments, but also keeping facts straight.
    This isn’t a good argument. Nor does it have it’s facts straight.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode2Luke View Post
    He thinks they’re more on par with those 3-9 Gopher teams or ISU.

Hey Heffray since you’re clearly intoxicated... I’ll bet you a 4 pack of Fargo Brewing, or Surly if they carry it in Fargo, that the Ducks win straight up. Bison win I’ll send you a 6-pack of great NW regional beers in the style of your choice, or a pair of Bourbon Barrel Aged stout 22’s. If NDSU wins by more than 14 I’ll send both, of Oregon wins by 21+ send me a mixed 6 pack from those breweries or something comparable.

Deal?
    We deal in Busch lattes up here you hippie.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    We deal in Busch lattes up here you hippie.

LOL it’s PBR coffee out here. Tastes like a bottled Starbucks Frappuccino. Has the hard seltzer craze migrated to the Midwest yet? No laws with White Claws...

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

LOL it’s PBR coffee out here. Tastes like a bottled Starbucks Frappuccino. Has the hard seltzer craze migrated to the Midwest yet? No laws with White Claws...

Lardsin must go!

we drink whatever the hell is put in front of us, because we are MEN here in the Midwest
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    Wait...you don’t think Oregon is better than 2013 KSU or 2016 Iowa? Lol, this thread delivers.
    What delivers is your arrogance by making statements like this. Name one team the 2020 Ducks have beaten so far.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

He thinks they’re more on par with those 3-9 Gopher teams or ISU.

Hey Heffray since you’re clearly intoxicated... I’ll bet you a 4 pack of Fargo Brewing, or Surly if they carry it in Fargo, that the Ducks win straight up. Bison win I’ll send you a 6-pack of great NW regional beers in the style of your choice, or a pair of Bourbon Barrel Aged stout 22’s. If NDSU wins by more than 14 I’ll send both, of Oregon wins by 21+ send me a mixed 6 pack from those breweries or something comparable.

Deal?
    We can do so much better than Fargo Brewing or Surly. Junkyard or Drekker are the local places that would compete with some of the good stuff you guys have out there.

I would want to modify this bet a little to make more fair to the clear betting underdog, but also, shipping beer is illegal, so there’s that.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

This isn’t a good argument. Nor does it have it’s facts straight.
    I was just telling you what posts of yours I was reacting to. Also, there are no facts involved in assuming 2020 Oregon is better than 2013 Kstate or 2016 Iowa, just inflated egos.

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    We can do so much better than Fargo Brewing or Surly. Junkyard or Drekker are the local places that would compete with some of the good stuff you guys have out there.

I would want to modify this bet a little to make more fair to the clear betting underdog, but also, shipping beer is illegal, so there’s that.
    Always Sunny in Philadelphia Wade Boggs Episode had cases of beer transported haha

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=...AAAAAdAAAAABAD
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Always Sunny in Philadelphia Wade Boggs Episode had cases of beer transported haha

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=...AAAAAdAAAAABAD
    Lol, one of my favorite episodes of that show.