Page 299 of 390 FirstFirst ... 199249289297298299300301309349 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Hold on now dammit!!

Slow down here for us senior citizens. Did I read this right? Did you just call yourself a moron?
    Actually a "fucking moran".
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Hold on now dammit!!

Slow down here for us senior citizens. Did I read this right? Did you just call yourself a moron?
    I quoted some dumbass who called me fucking moron.

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

Quote Originally Posted by Ode2Luke View Post
    Come on guys actually read my post before replying. This is turning into a sorority telephone game. My point was Bison vs Ducks will be the first(*) time an elite FCS has played a near elite FBS team. The (*) was for app state vs MI, app state held up their end. MI dropped the ball and turned out to be not elite or even near elite that year. Good luck arguing against that.
    now this thread is getting somewhere, Lets compare sorority pictures!! (*cue izzy*)
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Here’s what you wrote:

Why in the actual fuck would I care about any teams performance not named NDSU against the Ducks? You know what, don’t bother, the idiocy of your post speaks for itself.
    How else is he going to humble-brag that bad Oregon teams still demolished shitty teams? It matters dammit! Because of.....reasons.

That was what I wrote that you called bullshit, jackass.
    I quoted some dumbass who called me fucking moron.
    Right. It is bullshit that you and your fans think that 2020 Oregon is head and shoulders above the FBS teams NDSU has beaten. It’s bullshit, sure, but you can’t help it. It doesn’t make you a fucking moron, just naively arrogant, almost precious. Just adorable, really...

You’re a fucking moron to think that any other FCS team “not named NDSU” has anything to do with anything.

Just wanted to clear that up for you, since fucking morons not only suck at making arguments, but also keeping facts straight.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Actually a "fucking moran".
    Well, go big or go home I guess.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Right. It is bullshit that you and your fans think that 2020 Oregon is head and shoulders above the FBS teams NDSU has beaten. It’s bullshit, sure, but you can’t help it. It doesn’t make you a fucking moron, just naively arrogant, almost precious. Just adorable, really...

You’re a fucking moron to think that any other FCS team “not named NDSU” has anything to do with anything.

Just wanted to clear that up for you, since fucking morons not only suck at making arguments, but also keeping facts straight.

Wait...you don’t think Oregon is better than 2013 KSU or 2016 Iowa? Lol, this thread delivers.

Sir, this is a Wendy’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    Wait...you don’t think Oregon is better than 2013 KSU or 2016 Iowa? Lol, this thread delivers.
    He thinks they’re more on par with those 3-9 Gopher teams or ISU.

Hey Heffray since you’re clearly intoxicated... I’ll bet you a 4 pack of Fargo Brewing, or Surly if they carry it in Fargo, that the Ducks win straight up. Bison win I’ll send you a 6-pack of great NW regional beers in the style of your choice, or a pair of Bourbon Barrel Aged stout 22’s. If NDSU wins by more than 14 I’ll send both, of Oregon wins by 21+ send me a mixed 6 pack from those breweries or something comparable.

Deal?

Crap you are over 21 right?