Page 120 of 390 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    I will say this. Why not remain quiet? Now Oregon fans are marking the game on the calendar.
    Oh no! Do the fans play in the games at Autzen?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I will say this. Why not remain quiet? Now Oregon fans are marking the game on the calendar.
    Same applies re: quiet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post

Of course not but all five of them will each write a check for an additional $25 to O to guarantee the win.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post

They play a part for sure, bro. Everybody likes a David vs Goliath story. Now you’re just David sending Bathsheba’s husband to the frontline on twitter. Nobody likes that version of David.

Booo

They play a part for sure, bro. Everybody likes a David vs Goliath story. Now you’re just David sending Bathsheba’s husband to the frontline on twitter. Nobody likes that version of David.

Booo
    Bro? Lolol. This is gonna be good.

Quote Originally Posted by seaduck View Post
    I am into recency. Like winning the Rose Bowl for the 3rd time in a decade. Don't care about a stumble along the way.

No Oregon fan thinks its completely impossible for NDSU to win this game, but stuff like "we don't relent to anyone" scares nobody.
    no one will schedule us, wtf you want us to do? good for Oregon to schedule this, I hope I don't get sucked into a time warp with 60,000 oregonanions buttholes puckering all at once in the 4th quarter. im enjoying the ducks attack board, much like i did Iowa's and K State's ... a whole year of telling them NDSU will beat them and then BAM!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by seaduck View Post
    A game from 4 years ago against an average Iowa team just doesn't mean anything. None of those players are in this game. Oregon is a much better program than Iowa, and certainly has a better defense. They finished 8th in SP+ on defense and return all but one player in Dye, who is being replaced by the #1 linebacker recruit in the country.

I'm not trying to start a fight with anyone but the Iowa arguments just don't mean anything. Two completely different teams and programs.
    Exactly. Iowa isn't getting the top players in the country at some positions like Oregon can. Especially when they can almost have the pick of the crop up and down the entire west coast. Iowa isn't getting those players. theyre getting good players that can develop into solid NFL players. but Oregons going to have freak college players to whom NDSU has never seen before.

99% are only marking it cuz its the season opener. A lot prolly bunch us in with Portland State.

The best thing I’ve read here is that Oregon doesn’t face power run football. The entire PAC 12 North save WSU is a power run team philosophically.
    Not sure I’d call Oregon State a power run team. More pro style with smaller quicker backs this last year. Of course Oregon played Auburn, Utah and Wisconsin. That their run defense was as good as it was this year is really something. It honestly should be better next year as the players won’t be learning a new DC’s system. (They recruited some decent guys as well.)
    Last edited by Ode2Luke; 02-04-2020 at 04:51 AM.

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Watch some film and do some googling. Many teams, including FBS and NFL run some of our schemes.

By creative, I mean we will have to flex our look to keep Duck’s D thinking and on heals. Again, just goodgle NDSU running game and Delta formation. There are lots of teams at all levels attempting to duplicate it. To do so takes major discipline and owning it. You’ll see. And I can tell you’re trying to bait me in to a debate. I’m just telling you it’s there. And while you’re looking at blocking schemes/running game complexities, watch down field for some Olinemen de-cleating unsuspecting DBacks. Can’t wait for our guys to lay out some Ducks—and that will happen.

And your last paragraph is what we will do if your D is stout up the middle. We, believe it or not, know and succeed at misdirection and jet sweeps, although I don’t like the latter against a team with more speed on D like the Ducks will have. I’d rather see zone-stretch handing of to RBs that pick a seam and take what’s there. And wear down the D with Oline putting helmets on people downfield—which, again, will happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    im not the biggest fan of the delta formation. to me its one step above a wild cat, a long developing for sure run play that often gets stuffed. whats your fascination with it? Green Bay is the only team I see in the pros run it, and its hardly successful for them too.