Page 23 of 390 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

Quote Originally Posted by 1993bison View Post
    Let's meet half way and play at Mile High. Purple

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Yes please! (No Purple)

Not sure how well Oregon fans travel, but judging by how many of us Bison fans showed up in Fort Collins, Bison Nation would be well represented.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Autzen>NFL stadium

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Autzen>NFL stadium
    So you've never been to Mile High Stadium then? CU has a pretty awesome stadium and CSU is building a new one on campus, but when these two teams play, they play at Mile High.

I can't speak about how great Autzen is or not, but of all the college stadiums I've been to, none have yet to give me a "wow, this unbelievable" reaction.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    So you've never been to Mile High Stadium then? CU has a pretty awesome stadium and CSU is building a new one on campus, but when these two teams play, they play at Mile High.

I can't speak about how great Autzen is or not, but of all the college stadiums I've been to, none have yet to give me a "wow, this unbelievable" reaction.
    No I havent been to mile high...but with your location, I can see why youre being an advocate to have the game played there.

Im excited for Autzens atmosphere. you lose a lot of that moving into a huge NFL stadium

Quote Originally Posted by 1993bison View Post
    Let's meet half way and play at Mile High. Purple

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Instead, how about if NDSU plays all but one home game at US Bank Stadium. Think of the ticket availability........and the Fargodome would have to consider ways to expand to get the games back. (Extreme Purple)

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

No I havent been to mile high...but with your location, I can see why youre being an advocate to have the game played there.

Im excited for Autzens atmosphere. you lose a lot of that moving into a huge NFL stadium
    Especially modern NFL stadiums, where the seating areas are broken up by suites and club areas filled with knitters.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I've been to 40 or 50 games at Autzen. It is pretty cool. The fans are crazy and there are no knitters. It reminds me of a larger Washington-Griz Stadium for those that were there. The other thing about Autzen is the game day lead-up. Take the Bison tailgate - which is pretty damn good in my personal direct comparison with many larger college programs such as Michigan, Washington, Michigan State, Ohio State - and multiply it by, let's say, 4 or 5. Tailgating often goes longer as well since the Ducks often play night games.
    Insert something clever here...

In regards to atmosphere, I will agree college football is a lot better than the NFL.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    I've been to 40 or 50 games at Autzen. It is pretty cool. The fans are crazy and there are no knitters. It reminds me of a larger Washington-Griz Stadium for those that were there. The other thing about Autzen is the game day lead-up. Take the Bison tailgate - which is pretty damn good in my personal direct comparison with many larger college programs such as Michigan, Washington, Michigan State, Ohio State - and multiply it by, let's say, 4 or 5. Tailgating often goes longer as well since the Ducks often play night games.
    And a large portion of their fans drive 100 miles from the Portland area and I'm sure some do some warming up on the way.
    It's OK to not be OK.

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Looking good Billy Ray!