Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 341

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

  1. #301
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    The Panhandle, FL
    Posts
    2,622

    Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

    Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    USC will balk. #chickenshitcmscaliu

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    USC is many things but their schedule is generally about as strong as they can make it. Not many P5 teams sign up to play Notre Dame and Alabama OOC in the same year.
    College of Business Alumnus

  2. #302
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Moorhead
    Posts
    19,995

    Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

    Quote Originally Posted by MinotBison View Post
    I think our Sagarin rating has got to be higher than some of the teams they play.
    It is... but that could fall if ndsu doesnt sustain their high level of play.

  3. #303
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Portland, OR, USA
    Posts
    2,471

    Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

    Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    I can see why you would think this. One of the reasons that I can see it happening besides the glaring OOC holes in their schedule is that their fans hate the idea of scheduling an FCS teams because of strength of schedule complaints but may say that if they were to play one they should play the best. That’s how I see it I guess.
    I think that you're giving their fans too much credit for thinking things through.
    Insert something clever here...

  4. #304
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Portland, OR, USA
    Posts
    2,471

    Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

    Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    #chickenshitcmscaliu
    Good lord, are you serious? There aren't many programs that schedule as tough as USC. I hate that program but it has never been because I thought that they were soft. Their schedule would likely be even harder if they went independent rather than scheduling 8 or 9 games in the PAC 12.

    Ignorant tough guy comment as per usual.
    Insert something clever here...

  5. #305
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Turtle Mountains
    Posts
    830

    Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

    Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    I think that you're giving their fans too much credit for thinking things through.
    Well there has to be one or two anyway that may do that. We’ll see if it actually happens and discuss it then when the time comes.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

  6. #306
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Borup
    Posts
    17,152

    Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

    Ducks have Griz scheduled for next Fall, and then us. Maybe that lightens things up for USC as far as scheduling us, as other PAC members are ok with FCS.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC







  7. #307
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    The Panhandle, FL
    Posts
    2,622

    Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

    Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Ducks have Griz scheduled for next Fall, and then us. Maybe that lightens things up for USC as far as scheduling us, as other PAC members are ok with FCS.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Except USC and UCLA dont schedule FCS. That may change. I dunno if Oregon, UC-Boulder, or Arizona putting the Herd on the schedule will have much of an impact on their decisions.
    College of Business Alumnus

  8. #308
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    from trunk of a car
    Posts
    7,109
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

    Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Except USC and UCLA dont schedule FCS. That may change. I dunno if Oregon, UC-Boulder, or Arizona putting the Herd on the schedule will have much of an impact on their decisions.
    It will once NDSU beats all three of them.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

    "I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

    My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

  9. #309
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Orange County, Calif
    Posts
    2,552

    Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

    I just hope the Bison don't get kicked out of the MVFC...although that might accelerate some other movement.
    Bison gonna Bison(tm)

  10. #310

    Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

    Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Good lord, are you serious? There aren't many programs that schedule as tough as USC. I hate that program but it has never been because I thought that they were soft. Their schedule would likely be even harder if they went independent rather than scheduling 8 or 9 games in the PAC 12.

    Ignorant tough guy comment as per usual.
    Their admin would rather schedule AL and get pummeled than schedule us and take a risk of getting beat. Their staff knows their players would over look us and pay the price. It's a no win deal for the University of Spoiled Children.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

    “I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •