Page 380 of 390 FirstFirst ... 280330370378379380381382 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

Everybody needs to STFU already. People die every fucking day from one thing or another. If you can't handle that then I don't know what to tell you. It sucks but that's life. We aren't going to stop people from dying by killing $33 million jobs, we are only going to make things worse by keeping everything shut down. I'm sorry you may or may not lose someone close to you because of this shit but guess what that happens every fucking day to someone and it always will. It's not about being selfish or not caring about people dying. JFC!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Everybody needs to STFU already. People die every fucking day from one thing or another. If you can't handle that then I don't know what to tell you. It sucks but that's life. We aren't going to stop people from dying by killing $33 million jobs, we are only going to make things worse by keeping everything shut down. I'm sorry you may or may not lose someone close to you because of this shit but guess what that happens every fucking day to someone and it always will. It's not about being selfish or not caring about people dying. JFC!
    Look at Sweden, there economy is going to contract 7% this year. Europe as a whole projects an 8% contraction. And the price of Sweden’s 1% better economy? 3x to 7x the covid deaths per capita compared to other Nordic countries.

It’s an economic catastrophe either way, all that’s left is the human toll.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Look at Sweden, there economy is going to contract 7% this year. Europe as a whole projects an 8% contraction. And the price of Sweden’s 1% better economy? 3x to 7x the covid deaths per capita compared to other Nordic countries.

It’s an economic catastrophe either way, all that’s left is the human toll.
    And people are dying either way and people will still be dying 2 months from now and 2 years from now and on and on

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I agree. Too many people in this country are spoiled and think government and more regulations are the answer. Actually watching the government in action during this whole thing shows how inept they are. Can we please just focus on the at risk people and let the rest of us go back to our lives!

[QUOTE=southcliffbison;1429424]
    Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Pull your head out of your ass. There will be no mass gatherings anywhere without an effective antiviral and/or mass immunity.[/QUOTE

Hiding behind a keyboard. You wouldn['t say that to my face......well, you could, but then I'd hurt you real bad. Gawd, would I like to meet you personally. Ever come back for a home game?

Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post

Hiding behind a keyboard. You wouldn['t say that to my face......well, you could, but then I'd hurt you real bad. Gawd, would I like to meet you personally. Ever come back for a home game?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    It's amazing how e-thuggery can revive even the most ancient of memes.

Does Oregon want to play this game in an empty stadium? Zero revenue along with a big payment to NDSU. Would the UO athletic admin quietly push to trash this game in the name of safety and open with Ohio State which would draw big TV $$ even in an empty stadium?

I say if they cancel we just show up, gear up and warm up. Change lets go bison chant to where are the ducks?

Then we'll broadcast it on the internets like "duuuuuuuccckkkks, come out and plaaaaayyyyyyyyyy"

Great recruiting angle imo. They should really hire me.

Matt Larson is going to be on 790 radio right now