Page 280 of 390 FirstFirst ... 180230270278279280281282290330380 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by QB11SD View Post
    Watt and who else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Antonio Brown. He's cratered his career, but still...

ducks fans arent posting as much.
    much like the actual game...NDSU comes out & punches them in the mouth, they retreat.

a microcosm of upcoming labor day
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

How would something this obvious make my football IQ low? Like last year where they destroyed everyone they played until they lost a great game against Clemson?

If we can’t beat the best team in FCS we aren’t beating the best team in FBS. Ohio State is considerably better than NDSU. This is such an obvious statement and everyone on this board including yourself know it.

So if i am understanding you- team’s abilities do not change through the season. Performance is consistent every game. Home away has no bearing... weather other variables, eh just show up- like a bunch of number crunching robot players.

That kind of mindset drops gimme games to arizona state. Mindset to play through adversity.

Why is Ohio State the best team in the FBS in 2020? Why bother playing the games. These things are pretty accurate, right? Werent they the best team last year on paper also. Blowing out buffalo and such.

Loosers think that way. That is why NDSU has the number of a team that has plenty of ability to beat Ohio State. (Of course i should really consider ksu was only a 19 in some random d-line metric where oregon is 11.4 or so.)

Have you prepared your postgame rest of 2020 synopsis yet? “When i knew the rest of you were all dumb and realized oregon sucks”

NDSU will come to win. Prepared to win. Knowing they will win. They would even if it was after a loss.

NDSU would do the same if playing against tOSU. Would oregon do the same?

That is why i think ndsu can keep it within 24 if they run away from kayvon and throw in some kneel plays to kill clock. Consider that a win-win.

Oregon fan here. Finally got through the account verification process...

Now listen up here you ********** ...

I kid, I kid. Have enjoyed reading the thread these last two weeks and can’t wait to welcome you all to Autzen. Had a chance to interact with a lot of Wisconsin fans at the RB and was just blown away by them. It was louder on the first 3rd and 8 of the game than any stadium I’ve ever been in. I hope you guys come away with similar feelings about our crowd, if not the same outcome.

Cheers to a pair of national championship seasons

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    So if i am understanding you- team’s abilities do not change through the season. Performance is consistent every game. Home away has no bearing... weather other variables, eh just show up- like a bunch of number crunching robot players.

That kind of mindset drops gimme games to arizona state. Mindset to play through adversity.

Why is Ohio State the best team in the FBS in 2020? Why bother playing the games. These things are pretty accurate, right? Werent they the best team last year on paper also. Blowing out buffalo and such.

Loosers think that way. That is why NDSU has the number of a team that has plenty of ability to beat Ohio State. (Of course i should really consider ksu was only a 19 in some random d-line metric where oregon is 11.4 or so.)

Have you prepared your postgame rest of 2020 synopsis yet? “When i knew the rest of you were all dumb and realized oregon sucks”

NDSU will come to win. Prepared to win. Knowing they will win. They would even if it was after a loss.

NDSU would do the same if playing against tOSU. Would oregon do the same?

That is why i think ndsu can keep it within 24 if they run away from kayvon and throw in some kneel plays to kill clock. Consider that a win-win.

Ok, I think you are missing my point.
    I think Oregon is going to pretty good next year. Possibly playoff caliber if things break the right way in terms of injuries and players stepping up into new roles most notably at QB.

NDSU has proven to be a dominant FCS level team that can out-punch its weight and returns a lot of production off a 15-0 team.

tOSU beat the living crap out of every team they played last year save one and lost a close one in the playoff to Clemson. tOSU was one of the 3 best teams in CFB last year and returns a metric crap ton of talent including a top 2 QB in CFB. They are very well coached and recruit as well as anyone in CFB.

Oregon has not lost in Autzen since 9/22/2018. We do a pretty damn good job of protecting our place. IF a plucky, hungry, motivated NDSU manages to upset a more talented Oregon on the road in Autzen that means Oregon has issues that wont be fixable in 7 days before playing a exponentially better Ohio State team led by Justin Fields that will have a talent advantage on Oregon. Very simple deductive reasoning.

Obviously you play the games for a reason and teams out/under-perform expectations all the time but we have a nice recent sample of Ohio State with very similar personnel being a dominant team. This isn't meant as disrespect but we can all admit that Ohio State is a consistently ELITE program and they return a ton. I certainly think we (Oregon) can play with and beat Ohio State, but I also recognize they are a very talented team with great coaches and will be favored. If Oregon cant beat NDSU we will get blown out by Ohio State because that would be a sign of structural problems on this team.

So if I understand you right QB11, you’re saying that if the Bison beat the Ducks and then the Ducks beat tOSU, it would be a similar “wtf just happened” as if the Bison beat the Ducks and the get blown out by Drake?

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

How would something this obvious make my football IQ low? Like last year where they destroyed everyone they played until they lost a great game against Clemson?

If we can’t beat the best team in FCS we aren’t beating the best team in FBS. Ohio State is considerably better than NDSU. This is such an obvious statement and everyone on this board including yourself know it.

Yes it's unlikely that Oregon can lose to NDSU and beat tOSU, but not impossible.

In 2016 we beat Iowa, and Iowa turned around later in the year and beat a 9-0, 3rd ranked Michigan team at home. Michigan's only other regular season loss was in the finale in The Horseshoe to a playoff bound tOSU (it was essentially a play-in game to the CFP).

Granted those weren't in consecutive weeks, but it did also come one week after Iowa got blasted by eventual Big Ten champ Penn State. They were able to recover from that in one week and beat a top 5 Michigan team.

I'm not trying to say that it will happen, because I don't think it will, just saying that it isn't impossible.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Ode2Luke View Post
    So if I understand you right QB11, you’re saying that if the Bison beat the Ducks and then the Ducks beat tOSU, it would be a similar “wtf just happened” as if the Bison beat the Ducks and the get blown out by Drake?
    Except the gap between Drake and NDSU is larger than the gap between NDSU and Ohio St.

Facts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Ode2Luke View Post
    Wait, a Drake is a duck too! ahhhhhhhhh
    Go Bison.

Quote Originally Posted by Facts View Post
    Wait, a Drake is a duck too! ahhhhhhhhh