Page 388 of 390 FirstFirst ... 288338378386387388389390 LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    Exactly how am I supposed to do that? My job calls me back, I have to go back or starve, thats not a choice. How is not going to work going to kill you?

The only arrogance around here are soft little babies who can't handle making minor sacrifices on behalf of their country. Everything has to revolve around the manchildren.
    So because you have to stay home with no income, the rest of us have to as well?

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Minor sacrifices like losing your fucking job.

You assholes couldn't sound more entitled if you literally had a silver spoon hanging out of your mouth.

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV8gKIySvb4 Mostly about OSU UO but also NDSU UO

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    Here’s the deal, I am not an ignorant twat that’s whining and protesting. I have sheltered in place. I did before it was ordered and will continue to do so after the order is lifted.

It’s really simple in my mind after listening to virologist and epidemiologists well before the pandemic was announced as a pandemic. If we get a viable vaccination sooner rather than later than Sweden loses. If it takes 18 months, Sweden wins.

Their policy was based on the assumptions of herd immunity and an 18 month timeline for a vaccine. You can argue the assumptions are faulty but you lose instant credibility if you assert they acted on impulsiveness.

Our current administration may act on gut instinct but not Sweden.
    No, Sweden has already accepted its loss.

South Korea won, China won, Vietnam won, Japan won.
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV8gKIySvb4 Mostly about OSU UO but also NDSU UO

Hah- this thing is still in the 2nd quarter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Japan, I don’t think has won.

And in another sense no one will have won until we all do.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    So because you have to stay home with no income, the rest of us have to as well?
    It would take two months of hard quarantine to break this. That was *the only* way that we have a functional economy or avoid a holodomor scale culling of the working class. We decided not to because soft little babies couldn't handle it. Instead, we're going to have the worst of both, an economic collapse and mass mortality.

people keep saying that we need to protect the high risk folks (a quarter or more of the population FYI) while simultaneously forcing us back to work, all because of a bunch of spolt brats than needed their nails done. My immumo-compromised ass is bartending tonight.

You assholes couldn't sound more entitled if you literally had a silver spoon hanging out of your mouth.
    You're asking millions to sacrifice their lives and expect anyone to give a flying fuck about your *job*? Who are you to call anyone entitled? Be a bigger manchild, its evidently a competition around here.

guess what kiddo, reopening the economy during a pandemic is going to crush businesses even faster. Now instead of just paying rent on their empty businesses, they have to pay payroll for their empty businesses.
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

It’s unbelievable. We need the production of goods and services or we start losing lives.

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    Hah- this thing is still in the 2nd quarter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Right. This guy gets it.

It would take two months of hard quarantine to break this. That was *the only* way that we have a functional economy or avoid a holodomor scale culling of the working class. We decided not to because soft little babies couldn't handle it. Instead, we're going to have the worst of both, an economic collapse and mass mortality.

people keep saying that we need to protect the high risk folks (a quarter or more of the population FYI) while simultaneously forcing us back to work, all because of a bunch of spolt brats than needed their nails done. My immumo-compromised ass is bartending tonight.

You're asking millions to sacrifice their lives and expect anyone to give a flying fuck about your *job*? Who are you to call anyone entitled? Be a bigger manchild, its evidently a competition around here.

guess what kiddo, reopening the economy during a pandemic is going to crush businesses even faster. Now instead of just paying rent on their empty businesses, they have to pay payroll for their empty businesses.
    Covid isn't going to kill millions of Americans. Grow up.

This pandemic is bad. No one is denying that. But crippling the economy will be far, far worse. I can't believe how short sighted you and your ilk are. If we don't ALL go back to work soon, there won't be a country left to come back to!

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If we don't ALL go back to work soon, there won't be a country left to come back to!
    what does that mean?