Page 360 of 390 FirstFirst ... 260310350358359360361362370 ... LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    I mean, of we're an average pac12 o line that's pretty damn good right? So thanks for the compliment?
    In case it wasn't clear the first time I wrote it, you have every reason to feel good about your line. My point is that Oregon faces lines of that quality and better every single week ... and win a vast majority of those games. Another commenter pointed out that size doesn't matter, it's how well they play (an analogy that I'm sure has been used by plenty who are reading this in the personal lives) First, I did not bring up the size of the lines, a NDSU fan did. Second, it's back to the much-used theme on here that your players are better coached than all of these FBS opponents we face every year. I'm sure there are a bunch of lousy coaches out there, but they don't stick around very long on P5 staffs if they don't have success. And the players they have to work with are, by-and-large, more athletic. Oregon has proven repeatedly over the last couple years that their play on both lines is much better than average against their level of competition. So again I say that however capable NDSU's line is, it will not overwhelm a very good Oregon team. Just one last thing - at no point have I claimed that Oregon will dominate on the lines, only that I doubt very much that NDSU will do so.

Rooting hard for football to happen this fall just for something to look forward to. Looks like the lockdown in going to go into at least May/June out here. Devastating to most locally owned businesses. I laid off my entire staff a week ago for their own good. Unemployment $ is better than no $. I hope things go better in the Midwest.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode2Luke View Post
    Rooting hard for football to happen this fall just for something to look forward to. Looks like the lockdown in going to go into at least May/June out here. Devastating to most locally owned businesses. I laid off my entire staff a week ago for their own good. Unemployment $ is better than no $. I hope things go better in the Midwest.
    Sorry to hear that man.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Yeah if we could go ahead and keep politics out of this thread, that'd be great.

Back on topic:

Thanks to CAS for posting this in another thread: https://mobile.twitter.com/bisonrepo...31111088603137

A Bison and a Duck represent on that list.
    Last edited by heffray; 03-30-2020 at 03:53 PM.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Back on topic:

Thanks to CAS for posting this in another thread: https://mobile.twitter.com/bisonrepo...31111088603137

A Bison and a Duck represent on that list.
    Two Ducks actually, Sewell at OT and Thibidoueaux (sp) at DE.

While we are all under a very lax house arrest and killing time - any suggestions for some NDSU videos to watch? Does not have to be something with the current team, just more football during this sports-less timeline.

Also, how are you enjoying Entz? What makes him different from Bohl or Klieman? I got to see Bohl's Wyoming against Oregon, and watched one K-State game (Oklahoma) the past year.

Quote Originally Posted by RatherBeYachting View Post
    While we are all under a very lax house arrest and killing time - any suggestions for some NDSU videos to watch? Does not have to be something with the current team, just more football during this sports-less timeline.

Also, how are you enjoying Entz? What makes him different from Bohl or Klieman? I got to see Bohl's Wyoming against Oregon, and watched one K-State game (Oklahoma) the past year.

Every so often I go back and watch the drive from the K-State game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMvobbZlGCI
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Every so often I go back and watch the drive from the K-State game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMvobbZlGCI
    I always love that one.

You could actually just watch this clip and let the rabbit trail guide you...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by RatherBeYachting View Post

All of last years games should be online-youtube. Look through the schedule/scores for games that may be interesting. Some have much better production quality than others.

Entz has a bit of an edge to him. NDSU attendance has been a bit down and people leaving early with a lot of blowouts.

Entz was asked in an interview how the team felt about that. Entz replied- well if we want them to stay we gotta show them something that makes them want to stay.

I appreciate this a lot. Often the blowout games allow the play to become a bit sloppy.

I don’t care how good/bad the opponent is- i am looking for complete game, crisp play and physical attitude.

He could get a chip on these guys shoulders in a different way, consistently. Excited to see that.

I think Bohl got that out of the team after loosing one potentially on a bad call against eastern washington in 2010 that could have been another championship. Turned out to be a blessing.

To me- i think the culture shift was “yeah we were good enough to win if things went reasonably our way” to “we gotta be good enough/strong/disciplined enough to win against the best when everything falls apart.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk