Page 355 of 390 FirstFirst ... 255305345353354355356357365 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by RatherBeYachting View Post
    We’re alive here, mostly. It has been disappointing to see all the sports get cancelled, especially since we had a legit chance in men’s and women’s hoops, as well as indoor track. The softball team was also rolling.

Obviously disappointing to see spring football end after four practices. New OC didn’t get to fully install his offense. A few early enrollees got some burn, but the ones arriving for spring quarter won’t get to. Hopefully the campus is open by late July, when the second half of summer quarter starts. If it’s not then almost certainly no football this year.
    Advantage NDSU...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

I knew the Bison FBS Curse was powerful, but I never dreamed it was capable of something like this. It's caused coaching changes, players leaving early, poor recruiting, strife in the locker room, and many other typically football issues, but to engineer a global pandemic just to make sure the Bison don't lose to an FBS team? Fess up, who sold their soul to Satan to put this curse into motion?

I don't see much posting by the Oregon visitors anymore, but in case they come back I posted the following in the Depth Chart thread and want to get some feedback from Duck fans. NDSU's offensive front will likely be very close to this and will be very experienced (15+ games per year), and you can count on they will be strong and well conditioned (we got Kramer). I think Oregon might have to be more worried about stopping NDSU's offense than the other way around.

Can't wait to see next years monster blockers take the field and blow out defenders (even those 5 star players at Oregon):

TE Noah Gindorf JR 6'-6" 266#
    LT Dillon Radunz SR 6'-6" 301#
    LG Nash Jensen JR 6'-4" 331#
    C Karson Schoening SR 6'-5" 300#
    RG Zach Kubas SR 6'-4" 298#
    RT Cordell Volson SR 6'-6" 312#
    TE Josh Babicz JR 6'-6" 252#
    FB Hunter Luepke SO 6'-1" 246#

This starting front 5 (without TEs and FB) average 6'-5" and 308.4 pounds. Lots of experience and toughness on the Bison O-Line! Add to that the size, catching ability and experience of 2 returning TEs. And then there is the outstanding punishing FB we have in Luepke who can run and catch well for a big man. Going to be fun to watch with the stable of 4 or 5 good RBs we have coming back! And we got Lance as our QB and Watson and Sproles for WRs!

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    I don't see much posting by the Oregon visitors anymore, but in case they come back I posted the following in the Depth Chart thread and want to get some feedback from Duck fans. NDSU's offensive front will likely be very close to this and will be very experienced (15+ games per year), and you can count on they will be strong and well conditioned (we got Kramer). I think Oregon might have to be more worried about stopping NDSU's offense than the other way around.

Can't wait to see next years monster blockers take the field and blow out defenders (even those 5 star players at Oregon):

TE Noah Gindorf JR 6'-6" 266#
    LT Dillon Radunz SR 6'-6" 301#
    LG Nash Jensen JR 6'-4" 331#
    C Karson Schoening SR 6'-5" 300#
    RG Zach Kubas SR 6'-4" 298#
    RT Cordell Volson SR 6'-6" 312#
    TE Josh Babicz JR 6'-6" 252#
    FB Hunter Luepke SO 6'-1" 246#

This starting front 5 (without TEs and FB) average 6'-5" and 308.4 pounds. Lots of experience and toughness on the Bison O-Line! Add to that the size, catching ability and experience of 2 returning TEs. And then there is the outstanding punishing FB we have in Luepke who can run and catch well for a big man. Going to be fun to watch with the stable of 4 or 5 good RBs we have coming back! And we got Lance as our QB and Watson and Sproles for WRs!

I agree man that O will be tough

Code green will need to catch up this year and not much doubt in my mind they are very capable

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

My 3 year old thinks we need a hulk smash bison football player. He must be talking d line.

Lardsin must go!

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I don't see much posting by the Oregon visitors anymore, .....
    Sports isn't really top of mind to most people out here right now. There's more worry about a complete collapse of the economy... and some concern about the pandemic.
    Insert something clever here...

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Sports isn't really top of mind to most people out here right now. There's more worry about a complete collapse of the economy... and some concern about the pandemic.
    Fair weather fans, huh?
    Bison gonna Bison, FCS or FBS(tm)

Just hope this situation improves and the NDSU - Oregon game does not get canceled. The NCAA should be able to wait until July 1 to make any decision. For now just leave all plans for the next college football season alone. Until a unified NCAA decision is made teams should not be able to do whatever they want regarding their schedules. I can envision Oregon, out of convenience and worry concerning their OSU game, canceling the first game with NDSU with the excuse they need more time before starting the season.

But then they would lose out on a warmup game before taking on Ohio State.

Just hope this situation improves and the NDSU - Oregon game does not get canceled. The NCAA should be able to wait until July 1 to make any decision. For now just leave all plans for the next college football season alone. Until a unified NCAA decision is made teams should not be able to do whatever they want regarding their schedules. I can envision Oregon, out of convenience and worry concerning their OSU game, canceling the first game with NDSU with the excuse they need more time before starting the season.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    But then they would lose out on a warmup game before taking on Ohio State.
    Yeah, I thought of that already......damned if they do, damned if they don't.